Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Oh...i was hoping he really did have one...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
My school is quite ridiculous too :P.

lets see we're not allowed to wear or carry around any type of clothing that contains a hood , but i carry around mine because i don't have a locker , when i went to get a locker she said "No , we have none available" so yesterday i got yelled at by the lady who didn't give me a locker she told me "put it in the locker or go to the office" i said "well i would put it in my locker if you gave me a locker" then walked away :).

now about the id's , at my school we must have our ids around our neck at all times i took it off to walk to class because it was bothering me and just held onto it the minute i walk into my class "put your id on or i will expell you" -__- hate it.

now here comes the classmates , this is the main reason why i hate the school EVERYONE there is atleast 15+ but they act like 5 year olds in the middle of class most of them scream "I don't wanna do this work waaaa" they throw paper across the room , and are straight up annoying , can't wait to switch schools next year -_-
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

urbancinderella

urbancinderella Avatar
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

Official Member

August 2005
Justin Avatar

lets see we're not allowed to wear or carry around any type of clothing that contains a hood , but i carry around mine because i don't have a locker , when i went to get a locker she said "No , we have none available" so yesterday i got yelled at by the lady who didn't give me a locker she told me "put it in the locker or go to the office" i said "well i would put it in my locker if you gave me a locker" then walked away :).

now about the id's , at my school we must have our ids around our neck at all times i took it off to walk to class because it was bothering me and just held onto it the minute i walk into my class "put your id on or i will expell you" -__- hate it.

now here comes the classmates , this is the main reason why i hate the school EVERYONE there is atleast 15+ but they act like 5 year olds in the middle of class most of them scream "I don't wanna do this work waaaa" they throw paper across the room , and are straight up annoying , can't wait to switch schools next year -_-

Hoods are a safety concern; Anyone with a hood can attack anyone and security cameras/observers wouldn't have a clear shot of that person's face in order to observe them. It's for everyone's safety, including yours.

The locker thing sounds stupid though; if a school doesn't have enough lockers, like my high school didn't when I was there, they should plan ahead and double up on lockers. I had a locker partner, but at least I had a place to put my things.

And what you said about people whining about the work is hilarious to me. I'm a high school math teacher now, so I feel like I'm reading this from the other side. My school is a Title I school, so it's a little rougher than an average suburban school, but the attitude is definitely the worst.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
urbancinderella Avatar
Justin Avatar

Hoods are a safety concern; Anyone with a hood can attack anyone and security cameras/observers wouldn't have a clear shot of that person's face in order to observe them. It's for everyone's safety, including yours.

You're kidding, right?

urbancinderella

urbancinderella Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar
urbancinderella Avatar

You're kidding, right?

No, I'm not. In my school, we have fights every day. This might be different in her school, I don't know, but I know that in my school, kids have worn hoodies and been able to avoid the camera.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
urbancinderella Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

You're kidding, right?

No, I'm not. In my school, we have fights every day. This might be different in her school, I don't know, but I know that in my school, kids have worn hoodies and been able to avoid the camera.

Hmm. Fair enough, but not even being able to carry a hoodie? Seems a bit excessive.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
UC: What're the rules regarding non-hooded jackets then? Are they allowed to carry them then?

urbancinderella

urbancinderella Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Yea, the rules are more just for wearing them. Students can wear non-hooded cardigans over their uniforms.

newBookmarkLockedFalling