Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Okay, so a long ass time ago (around Halloween), I came back to my barracks bearing groceries. Amongst those groceries were Halloween cookies (the fuckin' best). I had made it known I bought some of these cookies because I was trying to share (I love me some Halloween cookies, but I try to watch what I eat and I wasn't eating 20 cookies alone). A cute little redhead walked up and asked me to bring her down one. Now, I had no intentions of going to the sixth deck (floor) and coming all the way back down (and then back up, mind you) to get a cookie for her from my room, but I did it anyway.

Fast forward to a couple weeks ago. I find out that this girl is flirting with my roommate. Jealous? Sure, but he's my buddy and I was proud of him. Problem is, she has a boyfriend. Whatever. Shit starts getting a bit more serious between them and they start cuddling and kissing and she makes it pretty clear she's leaving her boyfriend for him.

Fast forward to yesterday. We ended up going to a hotel, (me, my roommate, that girl, another buddy and his girl, and another buddy). We were getting shmammered and having a good time and she was being all flirty with me. Not a big deal. We're both drunk and probably both like to flirt. It was innocent. Then today she comes up to see me and gives me a hug and gets my number. She starts texting me and telling me I'm cute and being all flirty again. Now, I could tell that she wanted me last night despite the innocence. And as I started talking to her, I find out she doesn't like my roommate that much. He was obsessive (wanted the relationship to get serious despite not even dating), controlling (kept telling her what to do all night because he was jealous), and apparently a terrible fuck with a small dick. Heh.

Anyway, we spent about 12 hours together today just hanging out and talking and goofing around and flirting and shit and eventually we ended up kissing. At some point in the evening, when my roommate found out we were both hanging out at the same place, he put 2 and 2 together. He's fucking pissed. She ended up talking to him and I guess she basically told him that she wasn't looking for something serious like he was and that it wasn't gonna work out. She also told me the whole reason she asked for that cookie way back when was because she thought I was cute and wanted to talk.

So now I'm "with" (we're not dating or anything, really) this girl that was "with" my roommate who she picked over her boyfriend, and people think I stole her from him even though she clearly liked me first (she just didn't ever see me and never got a chance to hang out and get to know me until last night). Uh...

wat do?

Last Edit: Dec 5, 2010 9:18:37 GMT by Lucifer

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Wow =D I never knew you acted in soap operas!

... seriously though? What's the problem here? People think you stole your girlfriend from someone? If you explain it to them, then everything should be cleared up. If they don't believe you, they're clearly not worth associating with.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Quinine Avatar
Wow =D I never knew you acted in soap operas!

... seriously though? What's the problem here? People think you stole your girlfriend from someone? If you explain it to them, then everything should be cleared up. If they don't believe you, they're clearly not worth associating with.

Not so easy to avoid people here since we're all on the same base. And I tried explaining (kinda) to one guy, but he didn't believe me. Despite telling him that shit wasn't like it seemed and that shit was complicated, he wouldn't listen.

Doesn't help that the two of us are going to see a movie today... >_>

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Are you sure this girl isn't just wanting to hump 'n' dump? And you aren't the next piece of meat she has lined up? Because that's kind of what I'm getting out of this P: I mean, not trying to be a bitch or anything, but that's just what it honestly sounds like.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Are you sure this girl isn't just wanting to hump 'n' dump? And you aren't the next piece of meat she has lined up? Because that's kind of what I'm getting out of this P: I mean, not trying to be a bitch or anything, but that's just what it honestly sounds like.

Nah, she's not. I know it sounds that way from my description, but it's not. I mean, I don't know how serious things will get, either, but we're both into each other and wanna see where things go.

Also, this.

Last Edit: Dec 5, 2010 18:42:49 GMT by Lucifer

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
this girl left her boyfriend for this guy? and then left this guy for you.... nah mate that ain't right... good luck if it works out man but damn me if she ain't just seeing what she can get... she doesn't look the type but they the ones u gotta look out for.. just take it easy u never know lol.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

Nah, she's not. I know it sounds that way from my description, but it's not. I mean, I don't know how serious things will get, either, but we're both into each other and wanna see where things go.

Also, this.

Be careful, though. Don't let her get to you until you know for absolute sure she's for real, Luc P: She doesn't sound promising.

And she's super cute :] Score, dude.

Signature coming~

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
As long as you go into it knowing that you'll be the next small penis and bad fuck she tells the next guy about.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Fuck what they say and think :).

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar
As long as you go into it knowing that you'll be the next small penis and bad fuck she tells the next guy about.

I Lol'd
I'm not suggesting he actually has a small penis or is a bad fuck.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

I Lol'd

No, you're suggesting she's impossible to satisfy. Actually, no matter what you're suggesting, it sucks for Luci. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

No, you're suggesting she's impossible to satisfy. Actually, no matter what you're suggesting, it sucks for Luci. :P

Hardly. I know I'm good in bed. That ain't a problem. And like I said, the situation is not really how I described. She didn't like her boyfriend and she just kinda started flirting with my roommate because she wanted something new, ya know? She wasn't totally into him, but she was willing to give him a shot and he blew it hardcore. Me, on the other hand, she's had a crush on for a long time and it wasn't until shit started going somewhere with my roommate that she started to get to know me (and being the awesome motherfucker that I am, it's only natural she fell for me harder). He fucked up and I just happened to be around. So it's not like she's just bouncing around from guy to guy. Shit just worked out well for her (and me, might I add).

Not saying I'm diving into this thing headfirst, but she made it clear to me she wasn't in it just to have some fun. She really wants to see where things go. I know she doesn't wanna get serious right now, but she definitely wants to pursue things.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm gonna stick by my previous post and say it sucks to be you. :P No real reason why, it just does. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
I'm gonna stick by my previous post and say it sucks to be you. :P No real reason why, it just does. :P

No. It doesn't. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar

No, I'm suggesting that it's just a line she tells the next guy, whether she's satisfied or not.

newBookmarkLockedFalling