Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
First things first. I don't know if anyone will "get" this piece, but if not, no worries. I always did have weird taste/style when it came to my own work.

Ok so, this is something I did a few years ago when I used to design.
I couldn't be bothered to look through the layers but I am pretty confident (other than the BG and the rope) it's Abstract C4Ds created by me, all sort of "put together" to form this.

I remember that I stopped with this because I couldn't think of what else I could do with it, even though I knew (and still do) it had something missing.

I think most would say colour, which I do agree with, however, I wanted it to sort of look like it had been drawn, hence the paper texture.

There's two sizes to look at. The reason for this is because with the original (large) you can't really see what it looks like as a whole.
The small one of the two is pixely/choppy in parts sadly, but the large is not. But the small (hopefully) should give you an idea of the overall look.

http://exdat.net/skit1(3xsmall).png | Small = 1,000x440px
http://exdat.net/skit1(large).png | Large = 3,840x1,690px

All thoughts, and [especially] suggestions/ideas on the "what it's missing/needing" are appreciated. I don't think I will add to it since I no longer design, BUT I was looking through my stuff (clearing stuff out) and came across this, and still couldn't think of the "what".
Maybe now with me saying that, you wont want to suggest for it, but you never know...

Anyway, yeah.. I will stop typing now :P

The name of the image is simply "skit".
No, it doesn't mean anything at all. It was the first random, weird "word" that came to my mind when I saved it. Not even sure if "skit" is a real word... ?

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2011 3:03:04 GMT by Stinky666

PHYsics

PHYsics Avatar

Official Member

November 2010
The images aren't loading for me. :(

Latest artwork: Artist's Crescendo
My Devart

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
exdat.proscripts.co.uk

Chris why is exdat.net censored to exdat.proscripts.co.uk?

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2011 16:14:28 GMT by Simie

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I've edited my post and had to remove the links from a hyperlink. Also you will have to copy and paste to your address bar for now. =)

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
:: rate 4 ::
Reason:
Hello! I LOVE this piece, very clean ( in a great way ), the only thing i can say to help is at least a LITTLE color, maybe a dark blood red or a dark neon blue would feel great in this!
I'm not sure what it is... if its even supposed to be anything, if it is abstract its beautiful, otherwise i have no clue, maybe come up with a name in the colors i mentioned above in some sort of stylish vector type of font with a nice "body" around the typography!
Great job!

newBookmarkLockedFalling