Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
School. At least for 90-95% of people.

PHYsics

PHYsics Avatar

Official Member

November 2010
Yes School.

Latest artwork: Artist's Crescendo
My Devart

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I work 35-40 hours a week, am at school for another 15 or so, spend 5 hours commuting a week, and am helping the family prepare to move to a new house in the next month and a half. Makes it kinda difficult to post when you have difficulty finding time to do homework, you know?

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
I work 35-40 hours a week, am at school for another 15 or so, spend 5 hours commuting a week, and am helping the family prepare to move to a new house in the next month and a half. Makes it kinda difficult to post when you have difficulty finding time to do homework, you know?

Pfft. Excuses excuses. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Stinky666 Avatar
Josh Avatar

Pfft. Excuses excuses. :P

No, an excuse would be mentioning my engine dying on me last week. Those are legit reasons. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm on a night schedule, which means I'm never on when anyone else is. So I come, respond to whatever is new, and wait for the same. It's like phone tag on the forum. Rarely am I around for actual discussion in real time. The times when I am available is the weekends and most of us are usually out doing stuff then.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
I'm on a night schedule, which means I'm never on when anyone else is. So I come, respond to whatever is new, and wait for the same. It's like phone tag on the forum. Rarely am I around for actual discussion in real time. The times when I am available is the weekends and most of us are usually out doing stuff then.

Tell the truth. You spend all your time bombarding my Facebook feed with fucking Formspring shit. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Tell the truth. You spend all your time bombarding my Facebook feed with fucking Formspring shit. :P

Because I can ask and answer questions from my phone! :D

Feather

Feather Avatar
~

Official Member

November 2010
Eric Avatar
School. At least for 90-95% of people.

Yeah, school. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm spending nearly 100 hours a week working on a single class (which ends in 19 hours). At that point, I should have some more free time to do work and be around SZ.... for a few days. Real classes start Tuesday.

For those wondering what I'm doing... maslab.csail.mit.edu/2011/ Vids there give a few of the mock contests + preview.

yilduz

yilduz Avatar

April 2008
I really hope this place isn't dying. I just came here looking for a graphics forum to be a part of. I'm not a graphics designer, but I enjoy looking at tutorials (the tutorial board is suffering, by the way) and just see what people can do with their skills. This place also talks about coding, which is where I would actually be able to add to discussions.

Just post from school.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Don't worry people. It usually balances out about a month-month-and-a-half in. People just need to adjust to their schedules. Also, Fredy should be by soon to post a bunch of videos or something.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Also, Fredy should be by soon to post a bunch of videos or something.

I stopped doing that right about the point where people started bitching at me about it :P
k

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Also, Fredy should be by soon to post a bunch of videos or something.

I stopped doing that right about the point where people started bitching at me about it :P
I think the problem wasn't the videos, rather that you never described what they were.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar

I think the problem wasn't the videos, rather that you never described what they were.

Exactly. It came off as meaningless spam. I love a good YouTube video, but I'm not gonna waste my time if I know I'm not interested. And if I don't know, I'm still not gonna waste my time.

newBookmarkLockedFalling