Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah buddy. I'm in Great Lakes, IL (not too far from Chicago). There's a storm front coming in from the west and wind and snowfall coming in from the east (hello lake effect). It's ridiculous. This might be outdated by the time you see this, but here's where the storm is at:

www.weather.com/maps/maptype/currentweatherusnational/uscurrentweather_large.html?clip=undefined®ion=undefined&collection=localwxforecast&presname=undefined

I'm right there on the coast of lake Michigan (literally on the fuckin' beach). Good stuff, I tell ya.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
yea. We're suppose to get hit here where I am in Canada too. But then again, where I am, we're pretty much surrounded by the great lakes :P
k

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Just wind chills now in minnesota.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
yea. We're suppose to get hit here where I am in Canada too. But then again, where I am, we're pretty much surrounded by the great lakes :P

Dude. No you aren't. Go talk to James.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Still going! We've got at least 3 foot drifts, if not taller. It's retarded over here. School was cancelled yesterday and most likely today. That's saying a lot since it's the military.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Yeah, I've been looking at all the reports on this storm..

...it's a lot like storms we regularly get, so I'm not really sure why they're making such a big deal of it.

Andrew McGivery Avatar

www.admissions.mtu.edu/visiting_campus/directions_to_campus/images/map.jpg

I live on a peninsula.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jim Avatar

...it's a lot like storms we regularly get, so I'm not really sure why they're making such a big deal of it.

Andrew McGivery Avatar

I live on a peninsula.

It was pretty nasty down here, but it's already cleared up. Just tons of snow.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, been snowing here for 17 hours now. We have about a foot and news reports are saying to expect another foot. The drifts along my back fence (I live along an open field so they can get pretty bad) are between 2 and 4 feet depending on the area of the yard.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Jim Avatar

Andrew McGivery Avatar

I live on a peninsula.

Point taken :P

However, in my defense, I have 3 on the great leaks within reasonable distance of where I live :P

Huron, Ontario, and Erie :P
k

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Jim Avatar

Andrew McGivery Avatar

I live on a peninsula.
I live on a peninsula too!

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
I live in Buffalo and it's rather nice out now.

newBookmarkLockedFalling