Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
...well, you can figure out where.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Is this purely a conversation starter?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I guess. But it's true. And it hurt. So. Bad.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
And when you are 70 you will look at it and think. "Why in the world did I get this stupid tattoo, fml"

Tattoos are pretty stupid, and you just about always end up regretting it.

First of all, when I'm 70, close to death, and I look like shit because I'm an old man, I REALLY doubt I'll be regretting something as trivial as a tattoo in a place most people won't see.

Second of all, got any statistics to back up that people "just about always end up regretting it"?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Personally, I think that's bullshit. But when over half the people you interview are college girls who get one because they're drunk and think it's funny, yeah, I could imagine how they'd regret that. Or people who get stupid, faddish tattoos that mean nothing to them (tribal or people's names). They're stupid fucks. I, on the other hand, am in love with tattoos. I love the idea of having a torpedo on my cock (I AM in the Navy, afterall).

And oh god, this testimony:

The woman doing my first tattoo (the tribal band) had to stop several times for mysterious reasons. She was visibly shaken and could not concentrate. She kept saying, "man, I need a break." Though It wasn't for my sake, I hid the pain very well and tuned it out for the most part--but this woman could not wait to get me out of that chair. She claimed that she drank quite a bit the night before (I was getting the tattoo on a saturday afternoon), and this seemed to be the most logical reason that she was having such a tough time. I can't help but wonder, however, if there was more to it. Even then my diminished discernment was working, and I sensed a spiritual conflict taking place. When the woman had finished, she made a disturbing remark that will foever echo in mind, "there ya go, you're no longer a virgin." Of course, she spoke not of physical sexuality, but of spiritual defilement against God in the form of marking my flesh. Now I was "one of the gang", one of the "cool people", and one of the rebels who shakes their fist at the law of God.

Quite frankly, if you're that much of a faggot, you have bigger issues than a tattoo you regret. His head ain't on straight.

After further perusal of the site, I realized you linked me to some fucked up Christian fundamentalist website. How 'bout you show me some ACTUAL facts, not a quote from deranged religious zealots.

(More edits). Yes, all of my research is coming up with the same number: 17%. 17% (drastically less than "over 50%") regret them.

Last Edit: Feb 6, 2011 4:37:19 GMT by Lucifer

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
You don't put bumper stickers on a ferrari, just saying...

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar

Karma for you, good sir.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar

I wish I could compare what I've got to a Ferrari...

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I wish I could compare what I've got to a Ferrari...

Did the guy doing your tattoo laugh? :P

I don't think it's a question of whether or not he laughed. More like "cried," imo. :P
wat

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
was it hard to keep a boner thru that?? =X fuking OUCH

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Pics or it didn-

:o

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
ROFL

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
To answer all of you, no he didn't laugh. He's done many before. I didn't have to stay hard. He just stretched it while it was soft. And I do I have a picture if anyone is honestly that interested.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
To answer all of you, no he didn't laugh. He's done many before. I didn't have to stay hard. He just stretched it while it was soft. And I do I have a picture if anyone is honestly that interested.
That's awkward.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

K. Pics. Nao.

On the other hand, I didn't mean laugh because of where you wanted it, I mean laugh because you were small.

I'm not. You want a picture? What's your number?

newBookmarkLockedFalling