Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Yes, that's right. There are multiple subjects that will be discussed in this one topic.

Firstly, why the hell is the internet so boring? I know it's limitless, but jeez, i can never find anything to do. I only go on a few sites, most being ones such as Clients From Hell, MLIA and FML etc.

Secondly, why are people so obsessed with reality tv shows and competition shows? Over here (UK) there seems to ALWAYS be one or both of these on.

We have so much crap for these. And the odd thing is, all of the shows would get many viewing (10 million). I absolutely dislike all of these shows whether they are celebrity orientated or not. I just don't see what's so interesting about them. Though, i do like to watch the first auditions for things like X-Factor, and Britains Got Talent.. You have to find those funny.

Obviously people must have no life or nothing exciting in their own life, for them to watch all these. I know it's stereotypical, but typically, if you watch one, you watch them all.
The worst thing is that I actually have no life and nothing happening, BUT I don't enjoy these things (for the most part).

Thirdly, why oh why are we so obsessed with celebrities as a whole? Yes they make good music. yes they are good at acting. Do we really need to know every little detail about certain celebs? There are way too many magazines that are all about perving (lets face it, it's perving) on celebs. There's even too many reality shows for celebs these days too.

Fourthly, I can't believe how much forums (PB to be fair) has impacted my life. Both negatively and positively. Negatively because I have no life now due to it, but positively because of so many things I have learned (patience, design [and the love for], and much more).
What negative and positive impact(s) has PB had on you?
Preferably ones that stand out more so than others.

Ok so, that's all.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

I'll answer slowly.

1. You're not focused enough on a topic interesting for you. But right up there with FML and MLIA, is DBPB (dear blank, please blank) totally awesome.

loverboiv3

loverboiv3 Avatar

Official Member

February 2011
proboards started my love for graphics 12 years ago andi have learned all my skills from learning from PB metmany nice peaople, my greatest insperation if anyone remembers her is eternity from SSD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
StumbleUpon.com

Enjoy your sleepless nights.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
StumbleUpon.com

Enjoy your sleepless nights.

Thats pretty much my #1 priority while I am at work.
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling