Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Well, I was just wondering of how many people here has gotten the flu this year. I know me, my 2 year old daughter, and my 7 month old son did. If you had it post when you got it and in what state, so we can do our own stats on it.

I got it on Feb. 9, my daughter got it Feb. 12, and my son got it Feb. 14. this happened in Northern Texas.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

OH NOE!

SWINE FLU!
k

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I'm in England, but anyway..

I got it December 21st 2010 and it went about 16 days later, so roughly January 6th 2011.
So I guess I had it this year. Hopefully not again for another few years because this years one was the worst flu I have ever had.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Nope. Here in the Navy, were were ordered (aka FORCED) to take an experimental flu vaccination. Gotta love it.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Nope. Here in the Navy, were were ordered (aka FORCED) to take an experimental flu vaccination. Gotta love it.

experimental? O_o
k

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

experimental? O_o

He's been infected with the T-Virus.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar

He's been infected with the T-Virus.

Then he's lucky.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I got it over winter break on like the 19th of Dec. :P Was pretty much in bed 18 hours a day until the 27-28th. That was a blast. I also got swine flu last (2009) fall. >.< Swine was in Massachusetts, the rest was in Nebraska.

Last Edit: Feb 16, 2011 16:23:19 GMT by Chris

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
I got it over winter break on like the 19th of Dec. :P Was pretty much in bed 18 hours a day until the 27-28th.

He speaks the truth. He was also as moody as a pregnant woman on her period. Yes, a pregnant woman on her period.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar
I got it over winter break on like the 19th of Dec. :P Was pretty much in bed 18 hours a day until the 27-28th.

He speaks the truth. He was also as moody as a pregnant woman on her period. Yes, a pregnant woman on her period.

I honestly lol'd.
k

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

rotflmfao. I know a few women that had their period while pregnant. Luckily I wasn't one of them. lol.

Back on the flu topic. Sorry to hear that so many people here has had it. It is awful. Saturday before I gave in and went to the hospital because my daughter had it I felt like I was dieing. I only gave in on going to the hospital because my daughter wouldn't even get out of bad because of how bad she was. Couldn't deal with it anymore at that point. We're all doing much better with each new days passing.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Haha, I was just gonna say that Jesse. My mom actually did with my sister and me. So yeah periods shouldn't always be used for "pregnant/not pregnant" indicators.

newBookmarkLockedFalling