Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Why do women think they are better than everyone else? Keep reading to see what i am talking about exactly, before jumping to conclusions etc.

My town that I live in has 3 types of females: Chavs. Obese. Old.

Whenever I'm out and about, doing whatever, there is always multiple females walking (which is obviously fine, free country and all).
What's annoying is that no matter how wide the path is, they are side by side, they will never move out of the way so you, 1 person, can get by (this is when they are walking towards you).

Whether I am alone or with 100 friends, I will ALWAYS move out the way for ANYONE to get past so they don't have to walk/step on the road. Guys always even seem to do this when I walk past them, someone will always move, whereas females NEVER move out the way, even when hogging the entire pathway. It really pisses me off, because I then have to literally step on the road.

The worst offenders are actually the older women. I think they think they have lived on this planet long enough, so WE (the younger generation) owe them and they have earned the right to not move, and we need to show them some respect and all that crap.

Ones that are almost as bad - and really do annoy me - are any aged female with a child (so they are using a push chair, buggy etc). If there is one of them, then I don't mind because obviously they can't help it, but so often there is multiple of them all in a row, and not one of them will budge a slight bit.

End of rant? Yeah :P

Last Edit: Mar 4, 2011 17:17:51 GMT by Stinky666

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah, uh. People here move or just get shoved. =P

And btw, a woman with a child > you, as far as needing the sidewalk. Get used to it.

Last Edit: Mar 4, 2011 19:32:27 GMT by Kay

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Just push through them.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar

And btw, a woman with a child > you, as far as needing the sidewalk. Get used to it.

Screw that. I'd play chicken with a lady and a stroller. She'll turn first. She has something valuable with her.

Fortunately, you rarely come across people walking around in Metro Detroit outside of stores and people are courteous in those aisles.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Kay Avatar

I already said that I am fine with it when they are not taking up ALL of the pathway, but when they DO take it all up, then at least one of them could stop and let me by. It wouldn't hurt them.

Hechizero

Hechizero Avatar
Blessed With Magic

October 2010
Jim Avatar
Just push through them.

Exactly what I do if they are on my path. And then when they bump with my left shoulder they act disgusted at me or say some stupid thing. I continue walking without even turning around or apologizing; after all, I'm enjoying the moment :P.

But then again I do that REGARDLESS of the person.

~Hechizero

Last Edit: Mar 5, 2011 20:28:29 GMT by Hechizero

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Hechizero Avatar
Jim Avatar
Just push through them.

Exactly what I do if they are on my path. And then when they bump with my left shoulder they act disgusted at me or say some stupid thing. I continue walking without even turning around or apologizing; after all, I'm enjoying the moment :P.

But then again I do that REGARDLESS of the person.

~Hechizero

New goal in life: Don't move from your path and hit you hard enough with my shoulder to knock you on your ass.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Stinky666 Avatar
Why do women think they are better than everyone else? Keep reading to see what i am talking about exactly, before jumping to conclusions etc.

My town that I live in has 3 types of females: Chavs. Obese. Old.

Whenever I'm out and about, doing whatever, there is always multiple females walking (which is obviously fine, free country and all).
What's annoying is that no matter how wide the path is, they are side by side, they will never move out of the way so you, 1 person, can get by (this is when they are walking towards you).

Whether I am alone or with 100 friends, I will ALWAYS move out the way for ANYONE to get past so they don't have to walk/step on the road. Guys always even seem to do this when I walk past them, someone will always move, whereas females NEVER move out the way, even when hogging the entire pathway. It really pisses me off, because I then have to literally step on the road.

The worst offenders are actually the older women. I think they think they have lived on this planet long enough, so WE (the younger generation) owe them and they have earned the right to not move, and we need to show them some respect and all that crap.

Ones that are almost as bad - and really do annoy me - are any aged female with a child (so they are using a push chair, buggy etc). If there is one of them, then I don't mind because obviously they can't help it, but so often there is multiple of them all in a row, and not one of them will budge a slight bit.

End of rant? Yeah :P

I get this a lot, too. But I've found a really good way of dealing with it; you'll need a sub-machine gun and nerves of steel. It's not for the lighthearted or those who dislike loud noises and the colour red, though, so I'm warning you here.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
You know what, I think that would suit me fine.
Although I hate loud noises, I love the colour red, therefore, the "love" over rules the hate for me.. =D

Hechizero

Hechizero Avatar
Blessed With Magic

October 2010
Jim Avatar
New goal in life: Don't move from your path and hit you hard enough with my shoulder to knock you on your ass.

Pfft, and you think you can do that, man? BRING-IT-ON 8-)

~Hechizero

Last Edit: Mar 8, 2011 0:32:08 GMT by Hechizero

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Hechizero Avatar
Jim Avatar

~Hechizero

Alright, when you have a dislocated shoulder and a bruised ass, don't say I didn't warn you or that you didn't deserve it. You provoked it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Hechizero Avatar

~Hechizero

Alright, when you have a dislocated shoulder and a bruised ass, don't say I didn't warn you or that you didn't deserve it. You provoked it.

and when you break your back in the attempt, I'll just sit there and laugh. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling