Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Just got back from class, and boy that big glass of water sure did hit the spot.

Throwing glasses of water on/over little old ladies again are we? :P

Xikeon

Xikeon Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Just got back from class, and boy that big glass of water sure did hit the spot.

Lol ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I will admit, that nothing hits the spot while working out like cold water from a hose.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
I will admit, that nothing hits the spot while working out like cold water from a hose.

Screw that. Plug the hose into a sprinkler and act like you are a 200lb 10 year old out there. That is what hits the spot.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

Screw that. Plug the hose into a sprinkler and act like you are a 200lb 10 year old out there. That is what hits the spot.

that usually doesn't work well at football practice. After practice, well, fuck yeah. Break out the super soakers too. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Josh Avatar

that usually doesn't work well at football practice. After practice, well, fuck yeah. Break out the super soakers too. :P
Is it wrong that I imagined that being powderpuff football players instead of regular football players?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric Avatar
Chris Avatar

Is it wrong that I imagined that being powderpuff football players instead of regular football players?

Slightly. but only slightly. I mean, were they wearing all white? If so, that's acceptable. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Eric Avatar

Slightly. but only slightly. I mean, were they wearing all white? If so, that's acceptable. :P
Oh they were.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Pervs. <_<

Xuzi, you're an idiot. You were thirsty because you're fucking dehydrated. Pop, juice... sure it's liquid, but your body isn't getting the essential water it needs. After all your body is made up of mostly water. If you never drink it, you're going to feel that way. God I just wanna come and kick you, see if it makes you smarter. I could too, I think I live closer to you now. -shudders-

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kay Avatar
Pervs. <_<

Xuzi, you're an idiot. You were thirsty because you're fucking dehydrated. Pop, juice... sure it's liquid, but your body isn't getting the essential water it needs. After all your body is made up of mostly water. If you never drink it, you're going to feel that way. God I just wanna come and kick you, see if it makes you smarter. I could too, I think I live closer to you now. -shudders-

Haha. This made me laugh.

Seriously though... drink water if you are thirsty. Fuck what your brain wants, give your body what it needs.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Kay Avatar
Pervs. <_<

I doubt it would make me smarter. Might get you arrested or shot though... :)

Shot? Are you kidding me?

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Lawl. Shoot me, I dare ya. I'm pretty sure you'd be dead by the end of the day if that happened. :)

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
Lawl. Shoot me, I dare ya. I'm pretty sure you'd be dead by the end of the day if that happened. :)
I love when girls talk shit using men in their life. Like, "My boyfriend will kick your ass."

Kay

Kay Avatar

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Kay Avatar
I love when girls talk shit using men in their life. Like, "My boyfriend will kick your ass."

Did I say boyfriend? Because my post and your quote does not say that. It's called close friends, family that are protective, and the fact that my dad's family is fucking crazy. So.... please, Eric. I adore you, but shut up. :P

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
xmsteel Avatar
Kay Avatar

Is that a threat :o

An unnecessary one from the looks of it, since you'll die of dehydration before anyone gets the chance to harm you.

Just drink water

newBookmarkLockedFalling