Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Simie Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Is that a threat :o

An unnecessary one from the looks of it, since you'll die of dehydration before anyone gets the chance to harm you.

Just drink water

1 karma for you, good sir.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
Eric Avatar
I love when girls talk shit using men in their life. Like, "My boyfriend will kick your ass."

Did I say boyfriend? Because my post and your quote does not say that. It's called close friends, family that are protective, and the fact that my dad's family is fucking crazy. So.... please, Eric. I adore you, but shut up. :P
Hence, "men in their life." The boyfriend was an example. Kay, I adore you, but learn to read.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Kay Avatar

Did I say boyfriend? Because my post and your quote does not say that. It's called close friends, family that are protective, and the fact that my dad's family is fucking crazy. So.... please, Eric. I adore you, but shut up. :P
Hence, "men in their life." The boyfriend was an example. Kay, I adore you, but learn to read.

......I also never mentioned 'men'.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Kay Avatar
Eric Avatar

......I also never mentioned 'men'.
Yeah, but it can be assumed. Girls usually talk hard but don't back it up.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
No, it shouldn't be assumed. That's quite offensive, honestly. I don't say something I can't back up... and the women in my family are braver and crazier than the men. Thus why I didn't specify who. Anyways, it was suppose to be a joke. However, I felt the need to defend it since you were an ass and assumed. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Kay Avatar
No, it shouldn't be assumed. That's quite offensive, honestly. I don't say something I can't back up... and the women in my family are braver and crazier than the men. Thus why I didn't specify who. Anyways, it was suppose to be a joke. However, I felt the need to defend it since you were an ass and assumed. :P

But it can be assumed. Assumptions aren't always right (obviously), but they tend to be right more often than not (which is why we assume things in the first place--it's a guess based on past experiences). So while it may not hold true in your case (though I think it would because you didn't correct him on saying men at first, but simply boyfriend; it wasn't until after he clarified that you seemed to push the issue further and claim it wasn't any kind of man at all), it is a fair assumption. I don't think that makes him an ass.

Now don't get it confused. I'm not saying that Eric isn't an ass (I know we all know better), but simply that this particular instance alone doesn't make him such.

newBookmarkLockedFalling