Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Are they brand new sim cards?

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Stinky666 Avatar

I think he has Verizon.

You are probably just getting recycled numbers. Same thing happened with my current number when I first got it.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Deko Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar

I think he has Verizon.

You are probably just getting recycled numbers. Same thing happened with my current number when I first got it.

Is Verizon a contract phone? Where you pay monthly rather than "pay as you go"..
I think all of our networks provide both a pay as you go and contract service.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aliens.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
It happens to a lot of people, its just recycled numbers as Deko said. Hate to burst your bubble but its nothing that makes you "special." :P

KuraiOorora

KuraiOorora Avatar

May 2011
It is the government. They rewiring phone calls to your cell phone, as to see how long their test subjects can go without being driven insane...

^Dan-Ball Games Community^

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Hotshot Avatar
It happens to a lot of people, its just recycled numbers as Deko said. Hate to burst your bubble but its nothing that makes you "special." :P

:(

Oh but there are plenty of other things that make you "special.."

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Oh but there are plenty of other things that make you "special.."

Well thanks :D

I'm going out on a limb here, but I wanna say that wasn't a compliment.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hey, look everyone!

He posted an image that works.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P For the sake of "on topic," there was a point during my senior year where I was getting job interview calls because someone kept writing down my number.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I got a text message from a guy who was trying to hit on me. I'm pretty sure he got the wrong number though. I don't recall going to any beaches recently. >.<
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Scorpian Avatar
I got a text message from a guy who was trying to hit on me. I'm pretty sure he got the wrong number though. I don't recall going to any beaches recently. >.<

It was after the roofies when we were in Vegas. Remember, we left you on the roof?

Another good one was (also during senior year) these two girls apparently "found" my number on "a piece of paper under [one of their] bed." They kept texting me or randomly calling me for a while. Well, up until they apparently met my ex-girlfriend. Ends up one of them was my ex-girlfriend's choir buddy's younger sister. How they got my number is still beyond me though, since I never met them or said choir buddy. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Chris Avatar

It was after the roofies when we were in Vegas. Remember, we left you on the roof?

Another good one was (also during senior year) these two girls apparently "found" my number on "a piece of paper under [one of their] bed." They kept texting me or randomly calling me for a while. Well, up until they apparently met my ex-girlfriend. Ends up one of them was my ex-girlfriend's choir buddy's younger sister. How they got my number is still beyond me though, since I never met them or said choir buddy. :P

Should have got some :P

Notice how I had a girlfriend at this time. She's my ex now, but we were dating then.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Scorpian Avatar

This brings to mind a quote from our great Lord Helmet.

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."
"What's that make us?"
"Absolutely nothing!"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

This brings to mind a quote from our great Lord Helmet.

"I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate."
"What's that make us?"
"Absolutely nothing!"

I mean, more or less. But it's just the only logical explanation. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling