Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Sounds slightly less efficient than the solar-powered calculators that have been around for at least 25 years now, imo.
wat

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Scorpian Avatar
Sounds slightly less efficient than the solar-powered calculators that have been around for at least 25 years now, imo.
That's exactly what I thought, but didn't feel up to saying.

Last Edit: May 5, 2011 17:51:46 GMT by Eric

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Scorpian Avatar

This.

Also, I don't see how useful that will be for anything but 4th grade math and your taxes.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
You guys are missing the point. Its unique. I didn't buy it for anything besides it being different.

You're missing the point. It's useless. It's like you buying a prosthetic leg. Except that's way more awesome.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar
You guys are missing the point. Its unique. I didn't buy it for anything besides it being different.

You're missing the point. It's useless. It's like you buying a prosthetic leg. Except that's way more awesome.

I would recommend purchasing a prosthetic leg so you could throw it at somebody as he leaves an area. That way, you can kick his ass from across the room without having to get up. ;)
wat

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Is it just me or does his picture link not work?

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Hotshot Avatar
Is it just me or does his picture link not work?
You have to refresh the page after you go to it the first time. He really sucks at finding images that display properly.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar
You have to refresh the page after you go to it the first time. He really sucks at finding images that display properly.

How can I tell if they would work for someone else or not. I search for images, find one that shows what I have and post it.

You could do the right thing and upload it yourself instead of hotlinking. I mean, that's ONE solution.

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Scorpian Avatar

Exactly, but instead of spending money on important shit lets just waste it on water powered calculators. Does nothing make since anymore?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

You could do the right thing and upload it yourself instead of hotlinking. I mean, that's ONE solution.

Why would I waste my time doing that? :P

Because then you know it works?

Anyway, I'd rather see a kickass steam powered steampunk calculator. Now that would be badass.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
....I swear you're just this idiot who has money, and you buy random, useless shit. I hate you. Some people would actually use money for things that have a purpose.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
To be fair, I've bought stuff on impulse for no real reason as well. Don't forget, I'm the guy who bought a six pack of "Tentacle Grape." I still can't answer why. >.<

I think we all do stupid things like this from time to time. The only difference between us and Xuzi is that he brags about it. I'm sure that if I bragged about everything I bought, everybody would start up a donation-supported fund to send me to an asylum. I'm pretty sure the same can be said for most of us.

Last Edit: May 19, 2011 6:58:01 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
An asylum? Doubtful. Hitman? Likely.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Kay Avatar
....I swear you're just this idiot who has money, and you buy random, useless shit. I hate you. Some people would actually use money for things that have a purpose.

Its funny because I don't have money. Ok, maybe like $5 a month. But yeah. And since when have you become the judge of money. Its their money, they can use it on what they want.

I don't judge you for what you do or don't buy. Go jump off a cliff, holy crap.

I remember when I was a kid and I didn't need a job. Mom and dad paying for everything. Oh, those were the days...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Its funny because I don't have money. Ok, maybe like $5 a month. But yeah. And since when have you become the judge of money. Its their money, they can use it on what they want.

I don't judge you for what you do or don't buy. Go jump off a cliff, holy crap.

I remember when I was a kid and I didn't need a job. Mom and dad paying for everything. Oh, those were the days...

This.

OP: Grow up.
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling