Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
....it sounds straight out of the 80s, with awful opium induced singing.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
.... This has GOT to be a joke.
Signature coming~

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Thats what I thought at first too Tork, but I just don't know. I don't know how I managed to watch it all. I think the fact she isn't American may have something to do with it? Making someone sing in a language they aren't accustomed to, I mean Tonje Langeteig? Idk, but the male rappers were just pathetic and looked like clowns..

Horrible horrible horrible, and the fail train keeps on rollin'..

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I have yet to listen to the Friday song so I think I will do my best to avoid listening to this as well. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
I have yet to listen to the Friday song so I think I will do my best to avoid listening to this as well. :P

That's what everyone should do. Even though 99% of the people that hear this shit hate it, the fact that the songs are getting such noteriety--regardless of the reasons--is why they're successful and record companies keep pushing more of the same. They know people don't like it, but it'll be a shock hit on the internet. It's the same reason bands like Slipknot and Marylin Manson became popular. People are all, "OMFG what the fuck is this shit?!" The difference being that Marylin Manson and Slipknot actually have musical talent, but that's why they REMAINED popular and had a larger positive reaction than the rest of this shit like Rebecca Black. It's shock appeal. You're best off ignoring it before people actually decide to like it.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar

Same. Although, I watch a comedy show called "Russel Howard's Good News", and he features it (mockingly) a lot, or parts of it at least. So sadly, I have heard and seen parts... He'd usually be all "nothing's that bad... surely", then it'd show that Friday song/video.

newBookmarkLockedFalling