Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
This might sound really dickish, but some of the comments are hilarious.

For instance: "Can anyone lend the dude $50? He's a bit short this week"

I was planning on making a joke about how midgets aren't real people, but that was funnier.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
This is all a hoax. clearly Torque is the shortest person in the world.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
It would be funny if it was your friend and he was like, 5 inches shorter than you or something.

In this case, it isn't. I don't find something funny about making fun of a person born with a defect condition.

That's probably because you lack a sense of humor.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

That's probably because you lack a sense of humor.

LOL, no. It's because I'm not a total dick to people who have issues.
My joking about this guy doesn't affect him in any way. It's not like by me cracking a joke that I'm hurting his feelings.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar
My joking about this guy doesn't affect him in any way. It's not like by me cracking a joke that I'm hurting his feelings.

Really? Saying something hurtful to someone doesn't hurt their feelings?

:|

It's not even hurtful. I don't think it's any secret he's really short. He's a record holder for it. I doubt he takes jokes about his height too seriously (ya know, if he was English speaking, had internet access, found that website, and read the jokes).

You're just overly sensitive and lack a sense of humor.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar

Really? Saying something hurtful to someone doesn't hurt their feelings?

:|
To someone. Key part there. The chances of me or anyone reading this encountering him are almost nonexistent. I never made fun of kids in high school, because it does have a direct effect. Will this affect him? Unlikely.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Eric Avatar
To someone. Key part there. The chances of me or anyone reading this encountering him are almost nonexistent. I never made fun of kids in high school, because it does have a direct effect. Will this affect him? Unlikely.

However, it is people like you that think the same, and they really do hurt them. If everyone thought the same way you seem to, everyone would be hurting everyone, and there would be a chance that someone would see it.
If everyone thought the way I did, no one would be hurt, because they wouldn't make jokes when they shouldn't. In any case, humor is better than pity.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

However, it is people like you that think the same, and they really do hurt them. If everyone thought the same way you seem to, everyone would be hurting everyone, and there would be a chance that someone would see it.
If everyone thought the way I did, no one would be hurt, because they wouldn't make jokes when they shouldn't. In any case, humor is better than pity.

If everyone thought the same way you did, no one would be hurt because they know what a joke is.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Whether or not we should poke fun at him, those comments are funny and this is just epic. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Jim Avatar
This is all a hoax. clearly Torque is the shortest person in the world.

I.
WILL.
FIND.
YOU.
D<

HE'S SO CUTE 8D I want him as a petttttt <3

Signature coming~

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male