Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
"Coming Soon: ProBoards v5 Closed Beta. Stay tuned." (from here.)

So, PBv5's closed beta (everything except admin panel I believe) has been announced after a good few years. :P What's everyone expecting?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Fairy dust. Unicorns. And Elves.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
It's either going to be a massive anti-climax, or it doesn't exist.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P I'm an alpha tester. Trust me, it exists and is that close. (And to those saying I'm not in the group on PBS... note the fact I'm in a custom group by looking at the class of my link.)

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Who?.... cares?

I think pretty much no matter what updates are made, it won't be that big of a deal. Forums aren't the cool thing anymore. The internet has moved on.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Who?.... cares?

I think pretty much no matter what updates are made, it won't be that big of a deal. Forums aren't the cool thing anymore. The internet has moved on.

This basically. I remember back when I was actually excited about v5. But now...meh.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I figured that'd kinda be the response. :P It's been a long time coming and at least through 4 recodes.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
And it seemed like v4 took forever....

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Fairy dust. Unicorns. And Elves.

This is why you should be an Admin for PB. I would love those :o

Eric Avatar
Who?.... cares?

I care.... No I don't really. I have long moved on since the whole "omg omg new version", for any forum.
Now, I'm more of a "post when I can be arsed to and when I aint playing Halo" *in walks Josh to say he dislikes or even hates Halo and gives a massive post as to why it's ruined millions of lives....??* :P ::)
<3 you.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Hate Halo? I've bought every game, minus Wars which does not count as a Halo game, at midnight since Halo 2. Would have done the same for the first game if I were old enough. :P

Speaking of which, I should probably look into preordering the next two games...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
And it seemed like v4 took forever....

So depressingly true. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lol @ halo. It for deh nubz.

Play real FPS :D ::)

If you dare say Call of Duty, Gears of War, or Team Fortress 2.... you should be banned.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

If you dare say Call of Duty, Gears of War, or Team Fortress 2.... you should be banned.

GoW is a TPS...

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Jim Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

TF2 is still alright, they're driving it into the ground though with all the hats and new weapons.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Simie Avatar
Jim Avatar

TF2 is still alright, they're driving it into the ground though with all the hats and new weapons.

I agree, it's an okay game, but I don't put it higher than Halo.

newBookmarkLockedFalling