Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

Or, OR, it's like slapping God in the face for giving me horrible pack pain and problems.

What is it about big boobs that girls think it's suddenly okay to complain about back pain? Tons of people (myself included) have severe back pain for a number of reasons.

What makes it okay for people who don't have huge boobs to think it's okay to complain about THEIR back pain?

See how stupid that sounds? That's about how stupid YOUR comment sounded. It doesn't matter how a person comes into that backpain -- if there's a way to fix it, then you should do it. That's like saying that a person who has their leg amputated in responce to a shark bite has less right to a prosthetic than somebody who loses their leg due to being, say, mangled in a car accident. That doesn't even make sense. If one can afford it, they should go for it. If they other can't, then why should the person who CAN help themselves, or fix the issue, stay without just because of that other person?

Besides, I don't complain about the pain. I only bring it up when questioned as to why I want a reduction. My not complaining about the indents on my shoulders from my bra straps because they're digging into my skin due to the heavy load, or that I toss and turn at night because I can't lay down comfortably due to my back being so out of alignment, is the reason I HAVEN'T had a reduction yet.

So stuff it, Lucifer.

Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

What is it about big boobs that girls think it's suddenly okay to complain about back pain? Tons of people (myself included) have severe back pain for a number of reasons.

What makes it okay for people who don't have huge boobs to think it's okay to complain about THEIR back pain?

See how stupid that sounds? That's about how stupid YOUR comment sounded. It doesn't matter how a person comes into that backpain -- if there's a way to fix it, then you should do it. That's like saying that a person who has their leg amputated in responce to a shark bite has less right to a prosthetic than somebody who loses their leg due to being, say, mangled in a car accident. That doesn't even make sense. If one can afford it, they should go for it. If they other can't, then why should the person who CAN help themselves, or fix the issue, stay without just because of that other person?

Besides, I don't complain about the pain. I only bring it up when questioned as to why I want a reduction. My not complaining about the indents on my shoulders from my bra straps because they're digging into my skin due to the heavy load, or that I toss and turn at night because I can't lay down comfortably due to my back being so out of alignment, is the reason I HAVEN'T had a reduction yet.

So stuff it, Lucifer.

I never said it was okay for other people, but all I ever hear is girls with big boobs complaining about back problems. It's annoying.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

So stuff it, Lucifer.

I never said it was okay for other people, but all I ever hear is girls with big boobs complaining about back problems. It's annoying.

Yep. It's more annoying when girls with C's complain. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Twerque Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

So stuff it, Lucifer.

Yep. I have found a whole new level of respect for you.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I've never heard of a girl with C's complain. O_o

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

I've never heard of a girl with C's complain. O_o

Trust me. They do.
k

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I haven't been a C since fifth or sixth grade -_-;
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

I was about a C in 8th grade.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

No wonder you're such an angry person now a days -- kids must have given you hell for being such a fatty.
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

No wonder you're such an angry person now a days -- kids must have given you hell for being such a fatty.
'

Indeed. But I lost 80 pounds, so it's all good.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

'

I think I found the 80 lbs you lost.

:(

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
'

I think I found the 80 lbs you lost.

:(

Me, too. They're attached to my chest. Please take them back.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

'

that was me in 7th grade. :P I know how you feel.

And yeah, girls with C's complain. My best friend does all the time. She's excited because she finally discovered the world's of sports bras and how she feels like an A cup now... yeah, don't ask.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
'

And yeah, girls with C's complain. My best friend does all the time. She's excited because she finally discovered the world's of sports bras and how she feels like an A cup now... yeah, don't ask.

I can actually kind of understand that. C cups can get damn annoying when you're trying to run and they're flopping everywhere. Not annoying enough to complain about back pain or anything (unless you're INCREDIBLY short), but they are annoying.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

I can actually kind of understand that. C cups can get damn annoying when you're trying to run and they're flopping everywhere. Not annoying enough to complain about back pain or anything (unless you're INCREDIBLY short), but they are annoying.

No, it's because she's asian and she's upset that everyone else has small boobs and not her... despite the fact she's 5'8". :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling