Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Your girlfriend's last like 5 profile pictures have shown increasing amounts of cleavage and this picture makes it looks like her right boob is going to pop out. I await her next one. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Your girlfriend's last like 5 profile pictures have shown increasing amounts of cleavage and this picture makes it looks like her right boob is going to pop out. I await her next one. :P

- slight cleavage, removed -
- more cleavage, removed -
- even more cleavage, removed -

... good call.

Last Edit: Jul 20, 2011 15:49:24 GMT by Chris
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
...you're an asshole, Fredy. >_>

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Why is he an asshole? Because those first two really aren't that attractive as you want to make her out to be? :P And she's making stupid faces?

Last Edit: Jul 20, 2011 14:31:01 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Why is he an asshole? Because those first two really aren't that attractive as you want to make her out to be? :P And she's making stupid faces?

Now you're just being a bitch.

And no, he's an asshole for plastering a bunch of pictures around here. I posted ONE, and it's her current profile picture. And I think she's insanely beautiful. I don't care if you think so, because you KNOW she's prettier than you. A LOT prettier. Jealousy can be a mother fucker...

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar

Now you're just being a bitch.

And no, he's an asshole for plastering a bunch of pictures around here. I posted ONE, and it's her current profile picture. And I think she's insanely beautiful. I don't care if you think so, because you KNOW she's prettier than you. A LOT prettier. Jealousy can be a mother fucker...

Woah. Never seen Luci be defensive before. :P That said, douche move Fredy. I may comment on it, but I would never post the actual photos.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Removed them, for her sake.

Fredy: It's one thing for her boyfriend to post a picture of her... it's another to go post quite a few of a person you don't know.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
loldrama

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Damn, this thread is awesome. Where the hell have I been?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

loliknowrite
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Deko Avatar
Damn, this thread is awesome. Where the hell have I been?

Dunno, but I'm still confused how this thread has hit 5 pag-... right, I forgot we started discussing Tork's boobs.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

Making a prediction.
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
When was the last time we locked a thread? I think the last time I did it was a Xuzi thread that was 2 posts away from hitting 5 pages (and thus an achievement). I decided it was too spammy (it was, even by our standards) and locked it 1 post away from the achievement. lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
When was the last time we locked a thread? I think the last time I did it was a Xuzi thread that was 2 posts away from hitting 5 pages (and thus an achievement). I decided it was too spammy (it was, even by our standards) and locked it 1 post away from the achievement. lol

Even tough he has the achievement from back in fall 09? :P

But yeah, it takes a lot to lock a thread here. Especially since "Josh is a dumb stupid" doesn't really have a topic to the thread.... so we can't be off topic? :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Josh Avatar

Even tough he has the achievement from back in fall 09? :P

But yeah, it takes a lot to lock a thread here. Especially since "Josh is a dumb stupid" doesn't really have a topic to the thread.... so we can't be off topic? :P

You were the one who was all "Hey, you should lock his thread before he gets to five pages!"

Screw you. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling