Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

was leaked. lol.
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
o.O I guess this brings new meaning to cross-platform compatibility. Does it function just like an emulator then?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Kinda. From what I have read, it runs the apps natively without setting up any mock OS or anything. It just installs the necessary files and drivers to run Android apps and is done with it.

Will it be enough to save RIM? I sincerely doubt that. RIM is going the way of Palm. A former giant in freefall

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Kinda. From what I have read, it runs the apps natively without setting up any mock OS or anything. It just installs the necessary files and drivers to run Android apps and is done with it.

Will it be enough to save RIM? I sincerely doubt that. RIM is going the way of Palm. A former giant in freefall

There's a reason I'm jumping ship right now. :P And that's actually humorous that they can do that...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in a contract, or else I'd be jumping ship too.
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar

Wait wait wait wait. Weren't you the one who was all super duper excited over your last gen BlackBerry when you got it despite me ragging on you for getting it? Hmm.`

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Let him learn from his mistakes. :P I did. I loved this phone for a long time, but I need to upgrade to something better after over 2 years with a Storm 1/2.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar

Wait wait wait wait. Weren't you the one who was all super duper excited over your last gen BlackBerry when you got it despite me ragging on you for getting it? Hmm.`

It was a top of the line blackberry when I got it :(
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I swear I remember telling you that it would be outdated in weeks with the release of the new OS and phones. And that it was already outdated by most higher end phones. :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris Avatar
Let him learn from his mistakes. :P I did. I loved this phone for a long time, but I need to upgrade to something better after over 2 years with a Storm 1/2.

I still remember our conversations about how it was a lot harder to text and drive with that phone :P
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Chris Avatar

I still remember our conversations about how it was a lot harder to text and drive with that phone :P

Yep. Pretty sure that came up in the new phone thread too.

newBookmarkLockedFalling