Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I would come back if there was more activity.

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Hmm, I wanna code some PB stuff again! Let me know when pbv5 is out :D

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Well this is good, it means that once we reach the "breakpoint" of activity we have a guarantee of a couple older members coming back.

Although, any and all posting is appreciated.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
crazynarutard Avatar
Hmm, I wanna code some PB stuff again! Let me know when pbv5 is out :D

It's been confirmed for 2012.
So at least we can say it's less than a year away now, finally.

Larry 2014

Larry 2014 Avatar
Why can I not change my username?!

Official Member

Male

November 2008
^ Yes, I believe the last word I heard was it was coming out in 2012.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Good. Because I'm sick of waiting. I remember back in 2010 when I saw the new features, I was quite excited...

Hopefully they don't have to change the final release date due to "unexpected errors"

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
~Memzak~ Avatar
Good. Because I'm sick of waiting. I remember back in 2010 when I saw the new features, I was quite excited...

Hopefully they don't have to change the final release date due to "unexpected errors"

Well, there's one way to jinx it :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I bet they're release V5 in december and the world will end.

lul.
k

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar

May 2009
Whoa, Freddy! [/sidenote]

I bet a lot of things will use the "end of world" date for publicity and release their products then.

kathy025
I miss my favorite code and design boards. Like Utopian GFX and Extreme Data. They're not gone but under maintenance mode, so are the other ProBoarding forums I used to visit. :'(

I'm still thankful that SZ didn't go to maintenance mode. It would've been impossible to start a board.

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
I just read a few posts above, and i get why people have left and won't come back until more posts and or members are around... but at the same time, if everyone were to go, then forums would get shut down. so that's kinda confusing to say the least, since they posted and this thread is still going. ???

People leaving and coming back because there's nothing to talk about is weird well i think so, there's always something to talk about. I'm a talker, and frankly i have been told to shut up numerous times because i do peoples heads in, but i'm creating posts by replying and ranting so why should i shut up? :P

It's a shame this forum isn't used more, i like that this forum's unique in that it has generators and quizszes and so on. I just haven't sunk my teeth into them yet, and not sure if i should to be honest, since i'm a noob here... Anyways, enough of my yammering. :-[

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Welshling Avatar
I just read a few posts above, and i get why people have left and won't come back until more posts and or members are around... but at the same time, if everyone were to go, then forums would get shut down. so that's kinda confusing to say the least, since they posted and this thread is still going. ???

People leaving and coming back because there's nothing to talk about is weird well i think so, there's always something to talk about. I'm a talker, and frankly i have been told to shut up numerous times because i do peoples heads in, but i'm creating posts by replying and ranting so why should i shut up? :P

It's a shame this forum isn't used more, i like that this forum's unique in that it has generators and quizszes and so on. I just haven't sunk my teeth into them yet, and not sure if i should to be honest, since i'm a noob here... Anyways, enough of my yammering. :-[

It's a psychological thing. :P People want to only put effort into something that is going to be successful.... so unless SZ is booming with activity, they don't want to waste time posting, etc. It's basically a circle of fail. haha.

kathy025 Avatar
I miss my favorite code and design boards. Like Utopian GFX and Extreme Data. They're not gone but under maintenance mode, so are the other ProBoarding forums I used to visit. :'(

I'm still thankful that SZ didn't go to maintenance mode. It would've been impossible to start a board.

Yep. No reason for MM. A read-only mode, sure... but not MM. :P

kathy025
LOL at "Circle of Fail". So true. :D

Nothing ever starts at "successful". For something to succeed, people must work for it first.

And yeah, I hoped UGFX and ED at least went read-only. They also had a pretty nice code database and premade index.

Last Edit: Jun 24, 2012 4:54:42 GMT by kathy025

Welshling

Welshling Avatar

Official Member

June 2012
Is solid snake designs still out-there? I think i'm a member there too >.< sheesh i used to get around, when i was into my rpgs.

kathy025
Sadly, SSD's dead too.

newBookmarkLockedFalling