Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So, do you know of anything funny like a quote or something like that? I know many, and my current favorite is one I just thought up and put in my sig.

I swear, if I had a quarter for every time someone called me gay...I'd finally be able to pay for the operation.

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 22:01:10 GMT by Lucifer

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
=/ Is there a story behind why you find that funny, Lucifer?
Ever wonder why they call AOL, AOL? No, why? Cause they forgot the "H" before the "O".

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
iecstacy said:
=/ Is there a story behind why you find that funny, Lucifer?
Ever wonder why they call AOL, AOL? No, why? Cause they forgot the "H" before the "O".

No, but I just found it funny.

Are you implying that I'm a homophobe by any chance?

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 22:57:34 GMT by Lucifer

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
I want implying your a homophobe. But I was implying that you are scaring be with the possibility of you being gay. O.O

Me = teh_homophobe

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
iecstacy said:
I want implying your a homophobe. But I was implying that you are scaring be with the possibility of you being gay. O.O

Me = teh_homophobe

Lol, no. It's just, I was gonna use the pink smiley so I figured I'd have an angry quote. How about the "If I had a quarter for every time someone called me [blank], I'd have [whatever]." So I though Gay, but then the operation thing came to mind and the rest is history.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Not mine:

-- Just think of all the dyslexic devil worshippers who sold their soul to Santa.
-- Getting banned from AOL is like getting a lifetime ban from prison.
-- "I did your mom."
"Dad, you're drunk. Go home."
-- Before the Internet message board, there was the men's room wall.

I have more, but I'm too lazy to find 'em.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 1:55:10 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

I have no real good ones...

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
-- Before the Internet message board, there was the men's room wall

Ahaha, I like that one.

Eh.. I can't think of any.. Except for this one I saw on Family Guy..

"Peter: And you guys know what else? You can also use the book.. ::Unfolds the book in his hand and puts it on his head.:: As a hat."

I swear, if I had a quarter for every time someone called me gay...I'd finally be able to pay for the operation.

And I guess that is funny.. In a disturbing sort of way.. ???

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Lol, Family Guy has quite a few good ones.

Meg: Dad, how can you let mom parade around dressed like that? She's acting like a whore and she's a disgrace to all women.(or something of that nature)
Peter: Meg...who let you back into the house?

Peter: Come see the ass-kicking wife! She floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
XD

I also like the quote from their version of "Passion Of The Christ 2".. Announcer: "May he who is without sin.. Kick the first a**!

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
When Marvin said: I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed, I roared with laughter until half the people in front of me at the movie-theater turned around and stared at me, then I hid behind my towel and giggled instead. It was the way he said it that made it so funny, I had read it in the book before but seeing it live on the screen was to much for my humour-unit. :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
humour-unit.

How many megs you got? XD

And this isn't really a quote but I like Alfred Ashford's laugh from Code Veronica.

::Overwhelming high pitched "Muahahahahaha, hahahahaha!"

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've been thinking about getting a upgrade, so that I get around twenty megs and perhaps I'll remember to get that upgrade for my memory-unit as well. :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling