Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
So... what are some of the strange movies you've found on Netflix?

Two I've found:
  • Hobo With a Shotgun
  • Nude Nuns with Big Guns

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Hey, Hobo With a Shotgun is gold, not strange. Don't disrespect it like that!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hobo with a Shotgun was hilarious.

Try "Rubber"

We actually grab these movies and do something called "shitty movie night." you get a shitty movie and get shitfaced. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Hobo with a Shotgun was hilarious.

Try "Rubber"

We actually grab these movies and do something called "shitty movie night." you get a shitty movie and get shitfaced. :P

I've done that, minus the getting shitfaced part. I think that needs to be included next time.

I tried watching Hobo with a Shotgun, and I'm all for bad, over the top, cheesy B-film movies (Shoot 'Em Up, Drive Angry, My Name is Bruce, Evil Dead, etc), but I just could not get into it.

Being deployed, I haven't checked Netflix in awhile, but I suggest looking up Teeth and Yeti: A Gay Love Story.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Don't own a Netflix account, have no idea what you are talking about...

...but Men who Stare at Goats is something that was somewhat of a strange movie...

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Check out Rampage. It's about a guy that goes on a, well, rampage... and murders dozens of people in a small town. Pretty pointless movie but it's a good movie to pass some time.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Rampage is just one of the numerous pieces of absolute shit that Uwe Bol has made.

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Rampage is just one of the numerous pieces of absolute shit that Uwe Bol has made.

Truth, but for some reason when I watched it I had to finish it. I couldn't watch it again though.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Xeron Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Truth, but for some reason when I watched it I had to finish it. I couldn't watch it again though.

I tried watching it hoping that it was entertainingly bad, but it was just terrible.

Fun fact, however. Uwe Bol is notorious for challenging his critics to boxing matches. I heard that one of them accepted once, and Uwe knocked him the fuck out. No one has since, including some of the staff at Blizzard who criticized/insulted him after he requested to direct the upcoming Warcraft movie. He challenged them and they basically told him to eat a dick. As for the status of the Warcraft movie, I imagine it's hanging in limbo much like the Halo and Cowboy Bebop movies.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Trolls 2.

One of the WORST movies I've ever seen. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling