Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Long time no talk.  What has everyone been up to recently?  What's new in your life?

For me, I've graduated from college and gone out to Northern California to work as a software engineer.  Now that I'm done with school and football, I've got more time to focus on bringing this place back to life.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I dropped out of college in 2011 and accepted a full-time position as a developer in my hometown. It has kept me busy to say the least.

Earlier this year I decided to quit my job and move across the US. I quit working a couple weeks ago, but have yet to make the move. I have two places in mind at this point... either Portland, Oregon or Northern California.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've been working for Amazon.com for 2 and a half years now. Currently I'm Mayday support and Kindle Support with some other things that are more... not able to be discussed. :P From there I'm planning on re-enrolling in college once I hit my 3 year mark as Amazon has some nice incentive of paying for college in certain fields. Just need to research one and pick it.

Otherwise, writing/roleplaying, and taking care of my 4 month old puppy. I also have a semi-new car that I baby. That's it. :P

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Long time, no talk indeed. It's been awhile but I stop here from time to time. I've still been helping out some friends develop that Super Smash Flash 2. It's going good too. ^_^

That and I've been messing with Pixels, Vector Art, and of course Vidya Gaems.

Gonna try to hang around here again since everyone that I know of (that's still here for that matter) is kool, and I'd love to meet some new pepz. That's pretty much it lol.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Still working on a game (Screenshots here). Taking a while...

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Busy with work, for the most part. I've held the title of Lead Projectionist at my local movie theater for almost five years now, and things have been picking up quite a bit lately. I've heard about lots of good things that are supposed to be happening very early on this year, so it's gonna be fun.

Outside of that, I've been trying to get into comic writing. I have two stories planned out pretty far, so I've been struggling to write a script for either one. Scriptwriting is a lot harder than it sounds. :-/
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
I dropped out of college in 2011 and accepted a full-time position as a developer in my hometown. It has kept me busy to say the least.

Earlier this year I decided to quit my job and move across the US. I quit working a couple weeks ago, but have yet to make the move. I have two places in mind at this point... either Portland, Oregon or Northern California.
=o

I clearly am biased on which location you should pick.

Kay Avatar
I've been working for Amazon.com for 2 and a half years now. Currently I'm Mayday support and Kindle Support with some other things that are more... not able to be discussed. :P From there I'm planning on re-enrolling in college once I hit my 3 year mark as Amazon has some nice incentive of paying for college in certain fields. Just need to research one and pick it.

Otherwise, writing/roleplaying, and taking care of my 4 month old puppy. I also have a semi-new car that I baby. That's it. :P
What're you looking at right now for college? Definitely awesome that Amazon will help with it though.

What's your puppy's name?

Zero Insanity Avatar
Long time, no talk indeed. It's been awhile but I stop here from time to time. I've still been helping out some friends develop that Super Smash Flash 2. It's going good too. ^_^

That and I've been messing with Pixels, Vector Art, and of course Vidya Gaems.

Gonna try to hang around here again since everyone that I know of (that's still here for that matter) is kool, and I'd love to meet some new pepz. That's pretty much it lol.
You should start stopping by more often then. :D

There used to be a link for the Super Smash Flash 2 progress.  What was it?  also, I assume you guys have seen the new smash updates then... hopefully that isn't catching you by surprise.

Simie Avatar
Still working on a game (Screenshots here). Taking a while...

:o Is there an alpha yet?

Scorpian Avatar
Busy with work, for the most part. I've held the title of Lead Projectionist at my local movie theater for almost five years now, and things have been picking up quite a bit lately. I've heard about lots of good things that are supposed to be happening very early on this year, so it's gonna be fun.

Outside of that, I've been trying to get into comic writing. I have two stories planned out pretty far, so I've been struggling to write a script for either one. Scriptwriting is a lot harder than it sounds. :-/
I actually don't think I know what that job entails.  Want to elaborate?  (Like, day-to-day)

I hear the secret to scriptwriting is like songwriting now-a-days.  The key is to pay five other people.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris Avatar
What're you looking at right now for college? Definitely awesome that Amazon will help with it though.

What's your puppy's name?

Yeah they'll pay up to like 95% of tuition and book fees or whatnot. Fields like business or management aren't included, which seems odd. I might actually go into the IT side of things as it's one field they do cover, and seems to be the most promising. It just all depends on what is available. I still have until November to figure it out.

His name is Brady! And he's a golden Lab. For those that don't have my on Facebook... click.

Last Edit: Jan 7, 2014 21:39:46 GMT by Kay

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
OH NOTHING JUST CRYING FOREVER SINCE CHRIS MOVED. and really angry that i didn't visit more but i'll see him in February (hopefully) so we're good).

I graduated high school and started college, but decided after a year and a half that I need to get my shit together and figure out what I want to actually ~DO~ with my life. So far I have tried literally five majors out with various minors and I am nowhere near any degree. Being halfway through the four years, that's an issue.

Sooo I'm trying to decide between Neuroscience/Biology, Biochem, Biochem engineering ... and a few more. Biophysics and genetics is SUPER interesting to me, too.

-cough- Also I met this amazing, wonderful man who I'm now dating and will most likely end up marrying. Hence why I'm taking a year off, too, since if we get married I have to move to Virginia (he's a Marine and lives on base).

BUT ANYWAYS that's what I've been up to :D
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling