Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Ocassionally or Everyday?

Personally, I love to visit Studio Zero everyday, but due to the exams that I'm having, I can only take the occasional "sip".

:D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
It used to be everyday but lately with all the work I've had I only feel like coming here occasionally now...=/

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
jamie85 said:
It used to be everyday but lately with all the work I've had I only feel like coming here occasionally now...=/

Yeah. I know it's kind of wierd to ask you guys this question. I asked it because even though there's a slight activity drop in SZ, it didn't really drop heavily compared to other forums. Ever since the exams, I treated SZ as a occassional hobby, where I can login when I'm bored, look at other's posts and reply, then get back to what I'm doing.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Everyday infact every 3 hours or less. :P

dunno why just like it.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I mostly read posts too, rather than replying =/

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
There's the activity loss right there. All three of you. I'm ashamed. :(

:P

But yeah, I get on when I can, to make sure its kept under control and help everyone who needs it. Its hard work, and can get annoying, but its fun and worth it. :P

I have always popped along, but i have ony started posting recently :)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah, looking at posts isn't gonna accomplish anything. =P

But I come on at least once a day during weekends and stuff, and usually once a day -- at least -- during weekdays unless I'm really busy. Haven't been posting as much, but whatever...

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
Sunny side-up.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I only post if I feel I need to contribute something. I'd rather not generically reply to every topic, and I'm sure you guys don't want to read that either :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
admin said:
jamie85 said:

Yeah. I know it's kind of wierd to ask you guys this question. I asked it because even though there's a slight activity drop in SZ, it didn't really drop heavily compared to other forums. Ever since the exams, I treated SZ as a occassional hobby, where I can login when I'm bored, look at other's posts and reply, then get back to what I'm doing.

I used to have an addiction to this place. I'm sure you and CD remember that first week... :D

But then activity dropped. I tried my best to save this place. Whether or not it was because of me, this place made a recovery. But now, it's slowly going downhill. There's always tons of members on, but it seems they don't feel like posting. And as such, I come here occassionally. Now, don't get me wrong, I come here everyday, but that may be for just 10 minutes to check up on updates and news, maybe post a bit, or it may be a time where this is my only window open and I start posting everywhere. The latter however, isn't very often. Just wait though, I know tons of these members are here and have been here from the beginning. Look at was ZD used to be(before it moved). Everyone loved it, everyone knew everyone, etc. Soon, this place will be like that. Even Kay and a guy named Ana(not really, but his username, Anachronism, is much to long to always type) joined and they were "regulars" in a week. Someday, this place will be like that and I know everyone will be making long, unhealthy visits to SZ daily.

Wow, he asks how much I come here and I go off on some tangent(sp?) about how great this place will be. ;D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Since the images went down, the activity on SZ has dropped...

I visit this place everyday

valandil
Occasionally, and not because its boring. I have a ton of schoolwork to do, and a job on top of that. (A job that hates me, by the way.) I'm also working on a few extra things, like imaging, managing my own forum, and creating an operating system with a few friends of mine.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i try and get on when i can.. but with a full time job and my projects to run including my radio feeds i tend to just look at posts... i don't actually feel the need to help people here... unless its in a topic i like.. because its usually done before i see the topic >_< must be slow..lol .. but i've always been here to back up joe and CD because they are just great... and them two are like my family.. and family stick together right?

newBookmarkLockedFalling