Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
valandil said:
Its only been open that long? Wow, this place must be really popular. *shocked*

But yeah, I administrate a forum, its kinda hard work, but after the first couple of hard days it gets easier. Well, for me it did. :P

I agree. This forum has grown alot.

And being admin is simple. You just got to know how to do it correctly. Withouth getting other members mad.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yes, but when you administrate a large forum, like SSD, ZD, etc. Even SZ, you have to be careful, and active.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
cddude229 said:
Yes, but when you administrate a large forum, like SSD, ZD, etc. Even SZ, you have to be careful, and active.

So I can't be my innocent self anymore? O_o;;

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Innocent? Yeah right. :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
I hope to be active on here :) Just as long as it's active enough for me...if you know what I mean :)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I hope to be active on here Just as long as it's active enough for me...if you know what I mean

I want to be more active, but I'm getting lazy and there's hardly anything to reply to.. For me, anyway.. <.< *changes MSN personal message*

valandil
Heh, I'll try to be active... I'm not on that many forums, and this is one of the better ones, so... I'll be back alot. ;D

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I was active until I took a break for a few days. Now I'm a mod over at ZD so I've been trying to get stuff done there. But, seeing as it's in MM and no one is posting, I'm free to spend my time here. :)

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
lucifer said:
I was active until I took a break for a few days. Now I'm a mod over at ZD so I've been trying to get stuff done there. But, seeing as it's in MM and no one is posting, I'm free to spend my time here. :)

XD I saw.
*pokes Luci*

Its cool to hear that I'm doing an ok job..even though I'm not really doing anything...

:D

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
That just means everything's running smoothly :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
admin said:
lucifer said:

XD I saw.
*pokes Luci*

Its cool to hear that I'm doing an ok job..even though I'm not really doing anything...

:D

Yeah you slacker! Get back to work! >:( *whips*

Ok, just kidding. *gives cookie*

newBookmarkLockedFalling