Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
Man, I'm already busy on the 2nd day of Studio! So many glitches needed to be fixed, signatures, mini banners needs to be made and organizing things.

Already, I've learnt how a true admin is like: He doesn't post much, but rather, he focuses on the content and makes members happy by using the element of surprise and the unexpected in the boards.

That's the reason I can't post much, the same applies to CD.

Also, I've learnt the true meaning of teamwork after working with the staff. You cannot open a hit forum by yourself and maintain it by yourself. You need a team of dedicated and ambitious staff with the same motivation as you do.

;)

Therefore, I'll have to work harder to fill in those "gaps" in the studio, but I will also try my best to keep you guys updated and make the studio pleasent!

Please bear with us during the updates/filling in demands! This is our third day opening and we're like bees already! We do need your continued support!

*bows*

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Please bear with us during the updates/filling in demands! This is our third day opening and we're like bees already! We do need your continued support!

Don't worry, you'll always have our support.

And spending time to help the forum is alot better than spending it to post on it. ;)

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 11:35:40 GMT by Nicola

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Got my support.... but I'm staff so that doesn't matter :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Nope.... Like I said, working on it all this week. I'll make an oblique announcement when a section of codign has been optimized.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
In my opinion admins posting a lot help the forum.

But good luck.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, good luck with that. And I'm here to help in any way I can. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You're proof of that SO.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, got full support from me!

Need anything just lemme know! If I'm not on the board, add me to your MSN and I will most likely be there! :P

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
admin said:
Man, I'm already busy on the 2nd day of Studio! So many glitches needed to be fixed, signatures, mini banners needs to be made and organizing things.

Already, I've learnt how a true admin is like: He doesn't post much, but rather, he focuses on the content and makes members happy by using the element of surprise and the unexpected in the boards.

That's the reason I can't post much, the same applies to CD.

Also, I've learnt the true meaning of teamwork after working with the staff. You cannot open a hit forum by yourself and maintain it by yourself. You need a team of dedicated and ambitious staff with the same motivation as you do.

;)

Therefore, I'll have to work harder to fill in those "gaps" in the studio, but I will also try my best to keep you guys updated and make the studio pleasent!

*bows*

So *sniffle* moving *sniffle* ... lol j/k

Ya it's an awesome site man... be proud of it, and admins don't get to post much... even Naruto SO.

P16Studio: 80% Complete

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. Hatake Forum still lived large though Naruto wasn't there much. And I say down with the Frosted Flakes, up with the Cocoa Puffs! >:(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
RAndom, Wishy. :P

SO is an admin at HF though, so he counts. :P

I'm trying to post more then I probably will in the long run, because Xylish is busy, so I'm making up for it. ;)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well yeah, he is an admin there but I've always counted him as a G. Mod. <_<

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Well I'll be posting some stuff so you'll always have me,How unfortunate for you guys :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Truly sadening Kenshin :P

And SO's an admin in my mind... and first time I joined HF... I sware he was an admin >_>

¿J-pop?

¿J-pop? Avatar

August 2005
I was there in PWP time (DarkGoku), and I'm here now :-)

newBookmarkLockedFalling