Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
( this thread if for users who do not have Javascript enabled )

Internet Explorer ( for user who use internet explorer)
When you have internet explorer, on the top bar you will see the "Tools" tab. Click it.
In the drop down list that will appear go to "Internet Options". A small window with your internet options will appear.
on the top of the window go to the "security" tab, when you're there you will see a button with "Custom level", click it.
Scroll almost all the way down in another window that will pop up, in the section of "Scripting". When you see "Active scripting", click on the enable radio button right under it.

Mozilla Firefox
In your Firefox window, click on the "Tools". Go to "Options" in the drop down box that will appear when you have clicked on "Tools", click on "Options".
A new window should appear, click on "Web features" on the left sidebar. You will see "Enable Javascript", make sure that is checked.

Older browser
Some browser just don't have Javascript, don't need to worry. You can download another browser which does support Javascript. Please make sure you're computer can handle new software
Download Firefox

If anyone has Opera or another browser where Javascript can be enabled, can you write a little tutorial on how to enable javascript in that browser please?
Post it here and I will add it to the top post.

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2005 0:40:30 GMT by crazynarutard

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
lol I've always wondered how to do that on Firefox. Thankies Crazyj :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P

You can also get the "Wed Developer Toolbar" extension and go to Disable > Javascript in less then a second (its what I do)

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
cddude229 said:

You can also get the "Wed Developer Toolbar" extension and go to Disable > Javascript in less then a second (its what I do)

Hmmm... you mean "web developer toolber"? I might try that :D

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
cddude229 said:

I do, but if someone needs to enable javascript just to view the forums, I'm not going to let them have to download a extension while it can be done without the extension

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
True :P But the extension helps a lot.

And yes, its "Wed" not "Web". It only works on Wednesdays.

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
Advanced Browser

Go to Tools >> advanced browser options

in the popup go to browsing options.. click the check box for scripts and your done :)

Singular

Singular Avatar
v4 Studios :: Coming Soon

Dedicated Member

September 2005
I already knew that with FF. :P
Further Solutions :: Hosting :: Scripts :: Templates
furthersolutions.com

v4 Studios - Coming soon

90jeremy

90jeremy Avatar

February 2006
cool, i never knew how to do that, thanks!

newBookmarkLockedFalling