Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
I have decided that I will restart my RPG, this will be my greatest code when all is said and done and I wish to dedicate it to California, his work on socal and what he said to me once there is what made me finalize my decision to become a coder, this was before aaron ever began to teach me Javascript.

I will be gin work in alittle over 1 and a half weeks, the time untill then will be planning of the RPG its self

any and all suggestions are appreciated and welcomed

Last Edit: Jun 15, 2006 3:10:17 GMT by Kahless™
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I originally planned to dedicate Clear Sight to Cody before the community even knew about his death.... so two great RPGs in his memory/honor.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
3 ;)

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
4 ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I said great RPGs Virtuoso. :P So, der's right, 3. Actually, your's could end up being good, who knows. ;) Surprises come out of nowhere.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Haha whatever you do just don't dedicate anything that was admin editable that didn't have to be to him. He was 100% anti admin editable hacks that weren't useful.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quite aware Moose. And he was pro-DOM. I can't use complete DOM with efficiency in this code (or my bandwidth life), but I'm attempting to whenever. I'm also making the admin editable parts only what needs to be OTHER then the general settings, cause I said it'd be fully admin editable originally...

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Im betting on 3, Im stuck using an admin section simply because the arrays for the races and professions are so complex i have a seperate document that I have it broken down on
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
cddude229 said:
I said great RPGs Virtuoso. :P So, der's right, 3. Actually, your's could end up being good, who knows. ;) Surprises come out of nowhere.
Ahh... crap CD that hurts :P So DOM it is.

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
cddude229 said:

Ouch. Like Nate said. Ouch. *shakes fist*

Singular

Singular Avatar
v4 Studios :: Coming Soon

Dedicated Member

September 2005
It's good to see that you guys are doing somthing for Cody. :)
Further Solutions :: Hosting :: Scripts :: Templates
furthersolutions.com

v4 Studios - Coming soon

newBookmarkLockedFalling