Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Probably been asked before, but are you allowed to put the ads at the bottom of the forum in a box?.. ???

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Not a specific box, because that's considered singling them out specifically therefore its tampering with the ads.... I think that's what Craig or Martyn said when I read a post about it.

If you put a giant border around the majority of the forum like here at SZ, you'd be fine though.

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Kk! ^^ Thanks, Chris ;D

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
couldent you have a table start at the bottom of the global footer and use document.body.onload to finish it when the adds load? that would jsut capture everything there
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
They consider it tampering with the ads cause it makes them stand out more then they already do... don't ask me why. =/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
They consider it tampering with the ads cause it makes them stand out more then they already do... don't ask me why. =/

Wouldn't that be a good thing though? ???

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Like I said "Don't ask me why...." =/

Smangii

Smangii Avatar
Smangii Avatar

March 2006
Can you change the font size? :P Like add <font size="1"> at the end of your global footers or something?... or is that tempering too v.v

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That I don't know about... I just know about the table thing. o.O I'd suggest asking at PBS....

newBookmarkLockedFalling