Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Do you have a habbit that you do alot everyday? If so, what is it? For me it's taking a shower at least 5 times a day.. I think it's because I always feel better after taking them..

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
Isn't there a name for that? Like I hear about people washing their hands as they always think they are dirty. Like a compulsive disorder? lol :P

Anyways, I used to bite my nails, they looked distgusting, since I have got my brace, I have nice teeth and nails. Two things for the price of one :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I don't think I have a compulsion disorder since I don't do it because of germs.. I do it because everytime I take one I feel refreshed. :D

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
I'm only joking with ya :P I like to take showers too :)

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
Ditto, get a brace :P My mother tried this stuff you put on your nails so when you bite them, it tastes horrible. Guess what, never worked :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
:o

Eh.. Let see.. I also have a habbit of writing down characters along with a storyline on a peice of paper so I can make a story later, but most of the time they end up going into the trash or sitting on my computer desk.. Right now I see a stack of seven papers sitting next to me.. And if you look in My Documents you can see alot of unfinished stories. XD

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
Lol, best way. JK Rowling made her stories on a train. Keep at it! You never know, this time next year, you could be rich AND I SPOKE TO THE AUTHOR ONLINE! :P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Hm.. I used to bite on my nails too for awhile, but then I figured out they're probably all germy underneath with all the things you touch. lol

Heyman i do that to i have a small booklet on my desk and because i run many think that include my company. But most of the time i draw my character superDude i will post a pic when i get time

Heh, nice superhero name, I wanna see him. ;)

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah.. Stuff like that.. And I heard touching a door knob is like touching someone elses... Yeah..

And I think another habbit I have is a bad one, which is using "XD" way too much and it may be the reason I got smalted. x_x

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 18:15:54 GMT by Nicola

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Habits? Tapping my feet/fingers, fidgeting, humming songs, all of that ADD crap.

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
It would be nice to see your character some time :) Be sure to post him

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Biting my nails, using " :P " too much, saying sorry for things that aren't my fault, not remembering things that are said to me in the middle of the night, and playing with the necklace around my neck. :D

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 21:05:15 GMT by Kay

newBookmarkLockedFalling