Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I know a few of you will say that I have nothing to really do with this seeing as I was only a member of ZD as of August 2005, but I really did love ZD, it became a second home to me, while SSD was the first at that time.

When the move came around, yes, I was reluctant at first, there were a few that did drag me into staying just to see how it worked out, for a while it was great. I did good helping around the boards, and my activity was great. Thom promoted me to mod of the Tavern. I know that there were quite a bit of people that thought Thom made a mistake of doing so once my internet became limited. But I got on every chance I had, I even skipped lunch at school to be able to post on ZC. Then it started to fail, slowly but it did. The staff became less active, and yes I will admit, though I'm not proud of it, I was one of the staff that did. But Thom still kept me knowing that if things started getting better, I would get back in the swing of things.

But honestly, the only thing I want, is ZD back. I know that Morgoth and Nick have something planned. Though they won't spill what yet. But all we can do is wait, and be patient, and hope for the best.

Alcadiaz

Alcadiaz Avatar

Official Member

February 2006
Thom should've stayed, not for himself but for the members that pretty much spent all of their time on the computer at ZD. I didn't like the switch from ZD to ZC, but I went with the flow. I wanted to stay at ZD. I had been a member since December 2004, but never posted 'til about summer 2005. And as I was starting to get active, ZD moved to ZC. And like alot of others, I want ZD (not ZC) to come back. I would be glad to help in any way I can.

morgoth

morgoth Avatar

December 2005
The Concept has failed...it's time to get back to Designing.

Would all former ZD/C staff please contact me via MSN: morgoththeblack@hotmail.com

Last Edit: Feb 23, 2006 13:25:52 GMT by morgoth

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I don't like Zanmato, nobody ever liked me or even accepted me into the communitie. I wonder how many people remember that I was a coding mod there.
Even Greg, one of the closest friends I had there, forgot about that.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I remember you were a coding mod :P but then I think you quit or something

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
O_o You modded ZD CJ?

zdesign.proboards3.com/index.cgi

Anyone notice its in MM and the text changed? :P

Edit: Oops.... Just saw Morgoth's post. :P

Last Edit: Feb 24, 2006 0:53:53 GMT by Chris

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Wow. I am excited! =P
Thanks, Kay!

Alcadiaz

Alcadiaz Avatar

Official Member

February 2006
To tell the truth, I can't wait. When it opens again, we'll have to try to get all of the old active members back again.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
OMFG.

I can't belive it, I will be there, as always.

Short and true, Zanmato deserves to live on. XDDD

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
What I say may or may not have an impact to this topic. But I will say it anyway.

I see Zanmato previously before the move away from Proboards quite a bold decision, as many people are so ingrained into the Proboards BBS system. The main reason for the move, I guess, is to escape from certain restrictions which the Proboards Terms of Service imposes.

Seriously, I mean, limiting AJAX and some features which can be changed for the better in the BBS system really limits on how one can improve their board better than before. So in escaping from that limits, I guess Zanmato moved away from the place.

I personally support the Zanmato revival and move. Some people might say "Oh, but you're rivals to them, since you guys are both design sites."

Yes, it's true. We are being branded "rivals" by many. But, we are still part of the Proboards community, and people flow back and forth through us, as each community contribute to many of our different needs and wants.

So as a support for this movement. I'm going to put this thread as an announcement throughout the whole board.

Greg, Nick, Morgoth and any other Ex-Zanmato staff:
Please keep us updated on your progress. I know it's tempting to keep it as a surprise. But do keep all of us informed.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
ZD will never eturn to its once found glory. There is many a reason for it. However, I'll be on Zanmato DESIGN till the end. You can count on me for any soon needed help or whatever. I'll be active, to say the least. :P

duelpad
I only managed to visit once or twice, before they moved it to a IF board, so i never actually got a chance to join, so if it does reopen, ill be part of the movement n sign up :)

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2006 18:20:52 GMT by duelpad

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Lucifer and I had a huge MSN bitch fight about this topic. He said that it was a good move that Zanmato move to IPB and I thought not :P

Zanmato run well with Thom for a long time then he came back and bushhhh * Zanmato Concept* is born. We all know what happened there :'(

Now if Zanmato was to go back to its roots then ill be very happy thus ill join the campaign

Chris
I Stand Here With My Views

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I don't like Zanmato, nobody ever liked me or even accepted me into the communitie. I wonder how many people remember that I was a coding mod there.

I liked you CrAzY_J! And I liked the way you made all your codes! :)

Zanmato Concept failed..... So now Zanmato Design is coming back!

I'm very excited about Zanmato Design coming back, I'm going to post so much when it opens again!

peter
crazyj said:
Even Greg, one of the closest friends I had there, forgot about that.

Pfft, cause you are a n00b ;) :P

Nah, if it means anything to you, I like you :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling