Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Being liked by the best coder in proboards history should mean something :P
Thanks, Kay!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It means he's a suck up. :P But yeah, the fact Peter bothered to look means something. (More hten likely Eric or someone told him over MSN). :P

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
It's okay CJ. You were there for like two weeks. You did a good job I must admit though. If it makes you feel better took me longer to become mod than you when I was trying to get it but I was a coding n00b then. >_<
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Yay almost open, I am so excited ^_^.
Thanks, Kay!

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Weee!

Who is in control?Thom?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Morgoth supposedly. :P

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Morgoth has been giving the main admin account name and pass (must be thoms old account)
he said so he must be heading the project =)

I Stand Here With My Views

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Morgoth had control of the main admin account from the start, but there were quite a few other factors that prevented us from opening.
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Yes, As of now Ash and myself have full control, i'd rather keep the progress out of the public eye, if anybody is especialy interested feel free to private message me here, or at ssd, and I'll update you on what is going on.
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Combo, I've got Moose to fill me in. :P

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Do we have a set date as of yet?
I Stand Here With My Views

morgoth

morgoth Avatar

December 2005
Thom has shut the whole thing down:

Oliver has been added to the conversation.

Morgoth | Jehovah | Heathcliff! It's me, your Cathy, I've come home, I'm...so co-o-o-old let me in at your windo-o-ow! says:
haha, dearie me
Oliver says:
bring tom in
Oliver says:

Nick...[Fully Completely]  {Homework, Busy, Blarga, THe REst of that dont bug me jazz} says:
I cant..
Nick...[Fully Completely]  {Homework, Busy, Blarga, THe REst of that dont bug me jazz} says:
I cant do any of this anymore
Morgoth | Jehovah | Heathcliff! It's me, your Cathy, I've come home, I'm...so co-o-o-old let me in at your windo-o-ow! says:
what? cant do any of what?
Lie
Oliver says:
*cues the 5000 children speech*
go behind Thoms back
that shit
youre not lying
thom went behind our backjs
tell him the truth
I did
he needs the form
He's pming Craig
Tommy says:
Who else is in on this?
everyone
say
everyone that enjoyed and worked on zd
(therefore, everyone but him )

[ CD ] has been added to the conversation.

oops
Oliver says:
you clot
pmsl i tried to add mucleus
but hes not even on
Oliver says:
I'll bring in tom
Oliver says:

pmsl go on then

Arty McFarty has been added to the conversation.

[ CD ] says:
I'll just leave then.
no
stay
Fuck
[ CD ] says:
Ok... O_o

Tommy has been added to the conversation.

were not ganging up on him, or im out
were not ganging up on anyone
Oliver says:
right there we go
Tommy says:
Oliver middle man, lol
Oliver says:
say what you all need to
Oliver says:

as always. he always likes to be inbetween
thom, can i talk to you privately.
Tommy says:
No, lol
Fuck my donkey
Tommy says:
I know what you're like
LMAO
and whats that supposed to mean?
Please
Tommy says:
All political big words
perhaps that im speaking for everyone but you?
Grr
You two.. >_<
well get a dictionary, n00b.
Lol
now. why dont you want to let people carry on zd?
Tommy says:
Because you've theived it from me without saying anything and you expect me not to notice
Tommy says:
You should be sucking up boy not confronting
Tommy says:
It's my forum, you can't just hack and take it back
Thievery implies it was yours in the first place. Frankly, everyone worked their asses off and you took all the credit. Not only that, you swept everyone else under the carpet and reaped the activity everyone else had garnered, then fucked it up completely and ruined it.
Nobody hacked 'your' forum at all
You gave us the password many months ago
But you weren't ever goign to come on again. What good was it just laying there?
This is what ive never understood. why do you actually care? youre rarely going to come on anyway, so why cant those that care - nick, tdr, and yes myself - carry on posting and enjoying it?
Tommy says:
As i said to combo, if you'd asked, i'd have probably given you the skin and coding
Tommy says:
But the whole thing is so shady
thom, seriously
Tommy says:
Anyway you can't use Zanmato
Tommy says:
The name
weve asked so many times. i know you hate me but every time youve said n o
ive no interest in the admin account; i just want to see it back, because we all enjoyed it
Tommy says:
Start your own forum, simple as that
but youve always said no every time weve asked, so why would you say yes?
Tommy says:
zdesign.proboards3 isn't anything anymore
no, ebcauswe i put over a year of effort into that one
i was the one who appointed the active staff
Theres a bear in my oatmeal...
Oliver says:
I believe we have been over this cheesecake before
i was the one who took over the reigns when it died and was closed
Tommy says:
Bollocks, you missed out on the real work
Tommy says:
Yeh exactly lets not go into that
Tommy says:
Fucking boring
the real work? a skin? a few codes in a database?
Tommy says:
Blaaah
Tommy says:
See you don't know anything
HAHA. sometimes the truth is boring, but its still the truth.
I don't know anything? are you taking the absolute piss?
Tommy says:
Find your cock and stop sweating you big nerd, you've convinced me
Tommy says:
I've PMed craig
when you left ther were 2000 members
Oliver says:
within legal side of things, tom owns it all, nothing you say or do will change that.
Tommy says:
There were 3800 i think you'll find
oh thom, grow the fuck up. youve FINALLY got laid, youre not al pacino.
Tommy says:
Yeah so why the hell are you trying to fuck me off
well im sorry, the memebr coutn doubled then
im not fucking you off, the truth is. you cant stand the truth, so you throw a hissy fit
Tommy says:
Not the way to go about it
feel free, have the forum back
youre the ignorant fool who is going to ruin all that 'hard work' you put in
Tommy says:
Add me if you want to message me the pass
Tommy says:
Thanks
Oliver says:
I can also understand why they want it back, to be fair they did try to ask nicely.
Tommy says:
When did that happen?
WHAT
Tommy says:
I havn't heard anything since the .com closed
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
no, youve not been on
youre not in my contact list, im not on yours
Oliver says:
before you closed it
Oliver says:

but before the .com closed how many times did people make threads politely asking you to let someone else take over?
Oliver says:
pretty much all the active members wanted it back
let nick have the admin account
Tommy says:
Well if the whole thing is that hard to do, then take the easy option and start your own forum
the easy option would be to continue where I and everyone else left off. when you started dating ellie or whatever her name was, you became less and less active. then the rest of us, nick, myself, tdr, greg started doign our best to keep it activer
you closed it, then left
and we kept it going. no harm on you, no skin off your nose
so what does it matter if that happens again? be honest, you really dont care.
Tommy says:
You're right can't be arsed
Tommy says:
Night night

Tommy has left the conversation.

Mature to the end.

morgoth

morgoth Avatar

December 2005
This is what we have to put up with; this is the supposed great guy that created ZD, and this is the prat that has ruined it all for us.

You can thank him personally for being so selfish.

anubis2591

anubis2591 Avatar
I'm a cat.

Official Member

September 2005
I am very glad that they are tring to bring Zanmato back. I started posting around the end of ZD and not quite knowing what was going on I went with the flow to ZC. I remained active at ZC untill the end. I may not have known alot of what ZD was like but I whole-heartly support bringing ZD back. Zanmato helped me to start out making graphics and I was always learning something new. I loved participating in gfx battles and such. I wish I could go back to that great community. Afterwords I had no where to go. I wasn't a member at many of the other bigger boards. So I am very glad you are making progress.

Good luck! I'll do everything I can to support you guys.

Edit: So Thom still isn't happy with what's going on?

Last Edit: Feb 27, 2006 21:31:18 GMT by anubis2591

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
morgoth said:
Thom has shut the whole thing down:

Oliver has been added to the conversation.

haha, dearie me
Oliver says:
bring tom in
Oliver says:

I cant..
I cant do any of this anymore
what? cant do any of what?
Lie
Oliver says:
*cues the 5000 children speech*
go behind Thoms back
that shit
youre not lying
thom went behind our backjs
tell him the truth
I did
he needs the form
He's pming Craig
Tommy says:
Who else is in on this?
everyone
say
everyone that enjoyed and worked on zd
(therefore, everyone but him )

[ CD ] has been added to the conversation.

oops
Oliver says:
you clot
pmsl i tried to add mucleus
but hes not even on
Oliver says:
I'll bring in tom
Oliver says:

pmsl go on then

Arty McFarty has been added to the conversation.

[ CD ] says:
I'll just leave then.
no
stay
f*ck
[ CD ] says:
Ok... O_o

Tommy has been added to the conversation.

were not ganging up on him, or im out
were not ganging up on anyone
Oliver says:
right there we go
Tommy says:
Oliver middle man, lol
Oliver says:
say what you all need to
Oliver says:

as always. he always likes to be inbetween
thom, can i talk to you privately.
Tommy says:
No, lol
f*ck my donkey
Tommy says:
I know what you're like
LMAO
and whats that supposed to mean?
Please
Tommy says:
All political big words
perhaps that im speaking for everyone but you?
Grr
You two.. >_<
well get a dictionary, n00b.
Lol
now. why dont you want to let people carry on zd?
Tommy says:
Because you've theived it from me without saying anything and you expect me not to notice
Tommy says:
You should be sucking up boy not confronting
Tommy says:
It's my forum, you can't just hack and take it back
Thievery implies it was yours in the first place. Frankly, everyone worked their asses off and you took all the credit. Not only that, you swept everyone else under the carpet and reaped the activity everyone else had garnered, then fucked it up completely and ruined it.
Nobody hacked 'your' forum at all
You gave us the password many months ago
But you weren't ever goign to come on again. What good was it just laying there?
This is what ive never understood. why do you actually care? youre rarely going to come on anyway, so why cant those that care - nick, tdr, and yes myself - carry on posting and enjoying it?
Tommy says:
As i said to combo, if you'd asked, i'd have probably given you the skin and coding
Tommy says:
But the whole thing is so shady
thom, seriously
Tommy says:
Anyway you can't use Zanmato
Tommy says:
The name
weve asked so many times. i know you hate me but every time youve said n o
ive no interest in the admin account; i just want to see it back, because we all enjoyed it
Tommy says:
Start your own forum, simple as that
but youve always said no every time weve asked, so why would you say yes?
Tommy says:
zdesign.proboards3 isn't anything anymore
no, ebcauswe i put over a year of effort into that one
i was the one who appointed the active staff
Theres a bear in my oatmeal...
Oliver says:
I believe we have been over this cheesecake before
i was the one who took over the reigns when it died and was closed
Tommy says:
Bollocks, you missed out on the real work
Tommy says:
Yeh exactly lets not go into that
Tommy says:
Fucking boring
the real work? a skin? a few codes in a database?
Tommy says:
Blaaah
Tommy says:
See you don't know anything
HAHA. sometimes the truth is boring, but its still the truth.
I don't know anything? are you taking the absolute piss?
Tommy says:
Find your cock and stop sweating you big nerd, you've convinced me
Tommy says:
I've PMed craig
when you left ther were 2000 members
Oliver says:
within legal side of things, tom owns it all, nothing you say or do will change that.
Tommy says:
There were 3800 i think you'll find
oh thom, grow the f*ck up. youve FINALLY got laid, youre not al pacino.
Tommy says:
Yeah so why the hell are you trying to f*ck me off
well im sorry, the memebr coutn doubled then
im not fucking you off, the truth is. you cant stand the truth, so you throw a hissy fit
Tommy says:
Not the way to go about it
feel free, have the forum back
youre the ignorant fool who is going to ruin all that 'hard work' you put in
Tommy says:
Add me if you want to message me the pass
Tommy says:
Thanks
Oliver says:
I can also understand why they want it back, to be fair they did try to ask nicely.
Tommy says:
When did that happen?
WHAT
Tommy says:
I havn't heard anything since the .com closed
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?
no, youve not been on
youre not in my contact list, im not on yours
Oliver says:
before you closed it
Oliver says:

but before the .com closed how many times did people make threads politely asking you to let someone else take over?
Oliver says:
pretty much all the active members wanted it back
let nick have the admin account
Tommy says:
Well if the whole thing is that hard to do, then take the easy option and start your own forum
the easy option would be to continue where I and everyone else left off. when you started dating ellie or whatever her name was, you became less and less active. then the rest of us, nick, myself, tdr, greg started doign our best to keep it activer
you closed it, then left
and we kept it going. no harm on you, no skin off your nose
so what does it matter if that happens again? be honest, you really dont care.
Tommy says:
You're right can't be arsed
Tommy says:
Night night

Tommy has left the conversation.

Mature to the end.

So it is not coming back?

If it is when is the release date.

Last Edit: Feb 27, 2006 21:38:16 GMT by jongos
Thanks, Kay!

newBookmarkLockedFalling