Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Atleast we can still call it ZD. :P

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Zanmato is from final fantesy 2, they own it not thom but w/e Zenith Design is what we are now
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zanmato is actually a Japanese word I believe. ;) Wait for Joe's reply, he'd know.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
cddude229 said:
Zanmato is actually a Japanese word I believe. ;) Wait for Joe's reply, he'd know.

Yes, "Zanmato" is a japanese word. Though I don't really know what it means, but it has been used as a name for weapons names in the Final Fantasy (such as II and Tatics Advance)

Side note: Man, anything about ZD gets heaps of publicity. It's a stark contrast to Studio Zero. XD

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
So is there a release date set?

popojoe said:
cddude229 said:

Yes, "Zanmato" is a japanese word. Though I don't really know what it means, but it has been used as a name for weapons names in the Final Fantasy (such as II and Tatics Advance)

Side note: Man, anything about ZD gets heaps of publicity. It's a stark contrast to Studio Zero. XD

You speak japanese?
Thanks, Kay!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
jongos said:
So is there a release date set?

popojoe said:

You speak japanese?

It's his second language I believe.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its on of the four. :P See those letters in the banner? Japanese if I'm not mistaken... or Chinese, or Taewanese (can't remember the proper name). :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
Its on of the four. :P See those letters in the banner? Japanese if I'm not mistaken... or Chinese, or Taewanese (can't remember the proper name). :P

Japanese. I recognize some of the characters(though I have no idea what they mean). I think Tae is the same as Chinese, but I could be wrong.

dev7
cddude229 said:

At ZD I asked Thom what Zanmato meant he said it meant like sword in Japanese, which I am 25%

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
dev7 said:
cddude229 said:

At ZD I asked Thom what Zanmato meant he said it meant like sword in Japanese, which I am 25%

Yeah, it's supposedly some legendary sword, though it's legend is almost identical to Masamune's legend.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
All we can do now is wait guys. From what I heard from SSD, Moose And Morgoth are taking over Zenith Designs, some company got mad at Tom using Zanmato Designs.

I know one thing, that skin still isn't old. :D

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
A real company? Lmao...
Thanks, Kay!

Blade

Blade Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
luke said:
All we can do now is wait guys. From what I heard from SSD, Moose And Morgoth are taking over Zenith Designs, some company got mad at Tom using Zanmato Designs.

I know one thing, that skin still isn't old. :D

you got it all wrong. XD

Combo and Morgoth are taking over.

Thom didn't want them to use the name becuase we was going to use it for something down the road. ;)

:P

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Wow that sucks..... o.o

I was thinking that Moose was taking over. But we will see soon enough.

* Go run around the world to find Thom..... :D

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
sonicxx said:
Wow that sucks..... o.o

I was thinking that Moose was taking over. But we will see soon enough.

* Go run around the world to find Thom..... :D

No not quite but you'll all see soon enough. ;) :P
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling