Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Preview | Download

It's finally done! I was saying it would be done hopefully by Friday, but then I changed my mind. Making custom smilies and UBBC buttons is just too much of a hassle for me.

This is, I must say, my best template yet. I decided to try for some sort of semi-high-tech banner on this one. It came out ok. This template introduces a lot of different stategies for me. For one thing, I went through the trouble of making custom nav-buttons for it. I also added in some custom coding for this one. I said I'm better at graphics than I am at coding, but that doesn't mean I can't code.

A few things to note for this skin:

"Welcome to Magenta Mirage Guest." - "Magenta Mirage" is replaced by your forum's name, which you specify. When the user logs in, it will read: "Welcome back -Display Name-."

"Please login or register" - When logged in, it will show the user's PM stats. So, it will read: "PM Stats: X new out of X total."

I decided to take a small risk. I've included a limited PSD of the banner. I flattened all the layers, including the "Roddy Innovations Design" copyright note, except for the editable text layers: The "Magenta Mirage" text, and the "MM" in the circle.

If you still do not have PhotoShop CS2, PM me for banner changes. I also included a blank GIF banner.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2007 2:19:17 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
This looks much better then your previous templates. You're improving greatly. :) Nice job.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Thanks! Both for the compliment, and the codes you made that I use in my skins. They've been quite helpful.
wat

X~x^Spade^x~X

X~x^Spade^x~X Avatar
I'm a Ninja!

September 2007
Yip...This one is really awesome, gorgeous and the color is outstanding!! Love it!!!
Let me look at it again...lol... ;D

newBookmarkLockedFalling