Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Just wondering, but how did you guys stumble across here? CD spread the link across a forum I go to, and once I saw the layout I decided to join immediatly.

Maybe we can also make some banner thingies to help spread the link and get more members.. Hopefully active ones so this place gets REAL fun.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
That reminds me...wait for 5 minutes while I get the "special" package done. ;)

As for me: Well, I made it with CD? XD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I was on ZD(Zanmato Design) and I just felt like looking in the Ratings board. I usually never go in there. And I always rate graphics and never look at websites. Well, I decided that I'd check out a site this time that Kenshin posted. Saw the site and thought "Wow, this is amazing!" and gave it an Excellent rating. Excellent is one step away from Superior, which is the highest. And the coding was just so awesome, I had to join. I swear it was destiny for me to rate a website which I NEVER do and it happened to be this one. I joined, saw the smilies, UBBC, rating icons, and I fell in love. So I went back, modified my post at ZD and gave the place a Superior rating. The only other site I would ever give that rating to would be ZD. Evem SSD can't compare to some site's I've seen. So yeah, this site is 1 of 2 that would get a perfect rating from me.

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 8:30:37 GMT by Lucifer

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Joe told me to join - or he was rather implying I should join when they started this project in the first place, giving me sneak previews of the smilies and all. So, who am I not to join? :)

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
lucifer said:
I was on ZD(Zanmato Design) and I just felt like looking in the Ratings board. I usually never go in there. And I always rate graphics and never look at websites. Well, I decided that I'd check out a site this time that Kenshin posted. Saw the site and thought "Wow, this is amazing!" and gave it an Excellent rating. Excellent is one step away from Superior, which is the highest. And the coding was just so awesome, I had to join. I swear it was destiny for me to rate a website which I NEVER do and it happened to be this one. I joined, saw the smilies, UBBC, rating icons, and I fell in love. So I went back, modified my post at ZD and gave the place a Superior rating. The only other site I would ever give that rating to would be ZD. Evem SSD can't compare to some site's I've seen. So yeah, this site is 1 of 2 that would get a perfect rating from me.

I followed Lucifer cos im his little monster :P 8-) no but i was sorta getting sick of ZanmtoDesign and need somthing fresh so for the past few weeks i have been looking for new forum that could go far. And do you know that most of the the forums on that rating board aren't going to last. then this forum poped up and i just loved it :-* :D ;D
I Stand Here With My Views

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
From CD while on MSN.

nykid232

nykid232 Avatar
Hey Whats Up

August 2005
From CD on proboards

crenstelon.

crenstelon. Avatar
Cren Monster!

August 2005
On my site, a member posted the link.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
ITs a bit early for this kind of thread. XP

I made it with Joe... >_>

And I seen to be the spreader of words... O_o;

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well I have my special connections with the staff! :D

Just kidding!

Actually *cough* CrAzY_J showed me the link, he asked me what I thought of something, and then I saw the board, and I only join design boards that I know will/have done well. Like SSD, ZD, and now here!

*grumbles* I could have found it myself.... (j/k)

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
CD on MSN... when i saw it i was hooked, addicted, obssesed, *goes to his own little world*.......
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Hey, TK told me to show you >_< And I asked for an opinion :P

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Oh... didn't kno that :P... well TK/CD on MSNM :P
P16Studio: 80% Complete

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Zanmato Designs rating board. Kenshins post. ;)

Ady

Ady Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
SSD Rating Board.

newBookmarkLockedFalling