Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
During a visit to America, Churchill was invited to a buffet luncheon at which cold fried chicken was served. Returning for a second helping, he asked politely, "May I have some breast?"
"Mr. Churchill," replied his hostess, "in this country we ask for white meat or dark meat." Churchill apologized profusely.
The following morning, the lady received a magnificent orchid from her guest of honor. The accompanying card read: "I would be most obliged if you would pin this on your white meat."

Entering the men's room in the House of Commons one day, Churchill found Clement Attlee alreayd standing at the urinal. Churchill took up his stance at the opposite end of the urinal. "Feeling standoffish today, are we, Winston?" asked Attlee. "That's right," replied Churchill. "Every time you see something big, you want to nationalize it."

Hint: Think about where he was standing. :P

At a dinner party one evening, there was a heated exchange between Churchill and a female MP. At the end of the exchange the lady scornfully remaked, "Mr. Churchill, you are drunk. You are very drunk."
"And you, madam," replied Churchill, "are ugly. You are very ugly madam. But I shall be sober tomorrow."

:P Churchill rocks.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
LOL the last one one hilarious :P
k

4renSick.

4renSick. Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2005
Lmfao!

Lol haha, there really good... the second one was awesome.. and the 3rd one... well :P

~4renSick.

valandil
Lol, those are great. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
My dad was right. A book fo anecdotes does have a purpose. :) Its things like these.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Did he really say those? Because those were hilarious. Worthy of an XD smiley even.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I bet he was also a lumberjack.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Luci: I assume so. Who knows, but they're still hilarious.

SO: O_o Possibly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling