Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005

There it is. I want to use the rate icons, so I'm gonna use one to rate this sig:
:: rate 3 ::

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Yo i love every thing about this loooooooooooooove it man it great the color the renders oh man yeah i love it them eyes look right into you soul.:: rate 5 :: ;D ;D ;D
I Stand Here With My Views

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
oooo :P Very nice! I like it a lot. The background is good and the face is brilliant. I suggest maybe putting a white glow round the face to make it stand out from the background and to make sure they dont merge at all.

:: rate 5 ::

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
:: rate 3 ::

The stock is blended great, but a bit too transparent. The font is perfect for this, it matches, and overall looks awesome. Now, it says Phoenix and the first thing that comes to my mind is an orange bird. So, that orange color was a perfect choice for this sig. But, it looks like a few of the brushes overlapped and where bit too transparent. Other than that, it's a great sig. Keep up the good work. :)

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 21:54:29 GMT by Lucifer

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Stock is blurred too intensily, the signature feels empty and has a lacking of depth, and the text doesnt identify with the image at all. >.> 3/5

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Hmm. . .interesting. I have people telling me it's great and others telling me it sucks. . .I don't know what to think. XD

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
It's all opinions and taste. Do you like it? Because in the end, that's all that really matters.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
I do like it. . .though I do think the bg could be better. . .doesn't really flow with the stock I used.

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
The stock feels out of place, as it is located all the way to the right and the render has to fill out almost two thirds or more of the image. I suggest that you crop the original stock - and it would be good if you provided a link to the original stock in the future - and make it smaller, and then add it to the image again, only this time adding a bit of his shoulder or if he was holding a weapon or something.

Think of the image as a very expensive canvas, you should use all of the space you got so that you don't waste any of the precious canvas on nothing. Also, the text isn't that good, it could be a little bigger, if nothing else than to fill out some of the space the stock isn't using.

Overall rating:
:: rate 2 ::

~ Zcourge

newBookmarkLockedFalling