Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

razr

razr Avatar

August 2005

and quick-job battle stats:

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I suppose you used the original stock for reference when creating the background, which is a nice addition to the image as an entity. It blends well into the background except his left eye, it sort of clashes with the grey background.

The text doesn't exactly fit the image, perhaps the use of a distorted font would fix that problem. But all in all it's a very good image, the simple background adds more the the stock itself in my opinion.

Overall rating:
:: rate 4 ::

~ Zcourge

Last Edit: Aug 22, 2005 14:30:36 GMT by Zcourge

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Hmm...

Well IMO, the use of the stock image is good, but it could have been more clear, there are some parts that you can't make out. The only other thing that I see that I would have changed is the text. It's a bit to "shaky aka blurry" makes it kind of hard to read.

But overall it's good!

The battle stats, I personally would change it from yellow to something else, and use like a different pixel font, such as Redensek(spl).

Overall Rating
:: rate 4 ::

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Very nice. I love the stock. It looks awesome and the background looks perfect. My only criticism is the font. The blurred look doesn't really fit. Make it a bit more clear.

:: rate 3 ::

As for the stats, the text is too hard to read and the font is too trendwhore. And the color doesn't really fit.

:: rate 1 ::

newBookmarkLockedFalling