Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ok, unlike most stuff here, this isn't a banner or a website or a poem. This is a pencil drawn artwork. It is mine and I would have a signiture, but I had to crop it out since my scanner is wrecked kinda. If you look on theedges, you should see some yellow which are yellow bars from my scanner being on too long. And, you can see most of my first name in the signiture, but that's it. Anyway, here it is, rates are welcome. It's a picture of Jason as a little kid and manga styled, but detailed. It has shading, but if you notice his hands don't have much definition, his head is overly big, etc. It's the manga style.

Edit: Saved to big. I have to resize it.

Edit 2: Fixed

Last Edit: Aug 25, 2005 23:50:56 GMT by Lucifer

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
You have problems.. dont you. =/ Its okay.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Uh...what do you mean? I just watched Freddy -vs- Jason before I drew that so it was my "inspiration". And I didn't finish the legs because if I draw only one picture for a half hour, I get bored so I added in "mist" as an excuse to not draw them. =P

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
It's a really nice drawing of Jason, the only thing I can suggest is that you work a little more with his arms and hands: they look rather thin compared to the rest of his build. Other than that, very good start!

Overall rating:
:: rate 3 ::

~ Zcourge

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Thanks for the rating man. One thing I'd like to point out though, his arms aren't that thin. The vest makes it look like he's wider. Look farther down by his legs and he is in perportion for the most part. But you're entitled to your opinion. Thanks.

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
It's nice and simple, but if you added more detail to the arms, hands, and his chest, maybe add some creases, it would look a lot better and not as simple.

Rate: :: rate 3 ::

newBookmarkLockedFalling