Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005

Original

eteel.com/blog/28831.jpg

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2005 11:02:56 GMT by Deceit

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ok the only problem that I see IMO is that, the stock image wasn't good for a sig, you should have made it bigger. Other than that, just the "Do Not Cross" on the left could have been made a bit more visible but other than that, the colors are good, same with the text.

Good job! :)

:: rate 4 ::

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
I think it was a good stock for a sig =P Thanks =)

Zcourge

Zcourge Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
You've done some excellent brushing to this stock! The text could be a tad bigger and the image below should be removed because it doesn't exactly add anything to the image as a whole. All in all, it is a very neat and awesome image.

Overall rating:
:: rate 4 :: +2/5

~ Zcourge

tech

tech Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
i dont really see the manip in this ::) but maybe im missing it... brushing is ehh coulda been better, it basicly just darkend it.... text is iight the do not cross thing would look better if it wasnt faded that much on the left site, and you kept it even with the right.... over all it was ok, adive when you post a manip....drop the stock photo also so people can see whats been maniped.... my rating :: rate 3 :: keep at it :)

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
... the stock photo link is right below it, and if you bothered to click it you would see the brushing and the damn manip =/

tech

tech Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
lol didnt see that...was in a hurry earlier sorry ..ya i see it :) not bad

newBookmarkLockedFalling