Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

lpf
I want CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM. Not just what I should change, but how to fix the problem. This is aimed at you nooki, seeing how you don't do that. I know it seems like I'm rating your rates, but it's true. =\

:) Stock from Gamewallpapers.com.

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Lol can't say anything.I just love the colors and the stock you used.
The text looks cool and the brushes you used looks hot as well!
Great job.

ashkir

ashkir Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Nice. I like how the colors don't hurt my eyes, and the text/font blends in nicly. I basically say BRAVO, and you kept the action in there and it looks good and is eye catchy. If I could change something, I would sitck to one color and use it and its shades :: rate 4 ::
zomg avatar movie trailer wtf?

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa Avatar

September 2005
drake said:
Nice. I like how the colors don't hurt my eyes, and the text/font blends in nicly. I basically say BRAVO, and you kept the action in there and it looks good and is eye catchy. If I could change something, I would sitck to one color and use it and its shades :: rate 4 ::

*whispers*That would be a monochromatic color scheme. :P I think he was aiming for a complementary color scheme and used the opposite of the colors...*/whispers*

Looks good...what font did you use and did you use brushes? If you used brushes, where did you get them at? :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
If he's still using the same ones of late, they may be Jashin's ones.

lpf
jamie85 said:

Yup. Use jashin's in that one. :P But Ryu can't get them cause he's banned from da. xDD

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa Avatar

September 2005
lpf said:
jamie85 said:

Yup. Use jashin's in that one. :P But Ryu can't get them cause he's banned from da. xDD

Yeah...bastards reporting me for harrassment when I was really just stating my oppinion on how much the guy sucked at art and life...>_>

lpf
ryu said:
lpf said:

Yeah...bastards reporting me for harrassment when I was really just stating my oppinion on how much the guy sucked at art and life...>_>

That's a lesson in life. "Learn to STFU!!" :D

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa Avatar

September 2005
lpf said:
jamie85 said:

ACTUALLY I just found out last night...I'm unbanned. :P

lpf
ryu said:
lpf said:

You quoted my post twice?! What's wrong with you?! :P

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu Hayabusa Avatar

September 2005
lpf said:
ryu said:

You quoted my post twice?! What's wrong with you?! :P

EVERYTHING! BWAHAHAHAHAH! :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling