Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Your link was broke.

vadvocate.proboards51.com/

---

Anyway, its very good, and I enjoy it... but I really suggest getting a lighter background. :-/

As for your head/base grads... they look too much like G101's, and I suggest maybe changing them.,

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
cddude229 said:
Your link was broke.

vadvocate.proboards51.com/

---

Anyway, its very good, and I enjoy it... but I really suggest getting a lighter background. :-/

As for your head/base grads... they look too much like G101's, and I suggest maybe changing them.,

Thanks. Don't care too much about hte H&B thing. I made them, and I like them. Don't care about G101. :P

I'll consider a lighter BG. Thanks for the rate mate. ^-^

(woah..rhymes.... :P )

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
The colours work well together and are easy on the eyes. You need to improve your bg and maybe give it a bit more texture to stand out. Your buttons, on/off icons and banner are all very good, keep up the good work.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
prox said:
The colours work well together and are easy on the eyes. You need to improve your bg and maybe give it a bit more texture to stand out. Your buttons, on/off icons and banner are all very good, keep up the good work.

Thanks Proxima. Yeah I'm still thinking about what would be -perfect- for the background.

newBookmarkLockedFalling