Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

evilrobotdude

evilrobotdude Avatar

September 2005
elitedesigns.proboards20.com

Rates on the new skin please.

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Well, if im being honest this is the worst version every released by VS. Am I right in thinking VS has had many owners? Anyway, the banner and buttons are decent, but the brushing on the banner could easily be improved.

The gradients are plain, oddly shaped and lifeless im afraid, and need changing immediately. As for the on/off buttons, they are simple but nice, but seem a bit lost so maybe make them slightly larger?

All the images within the boards I cant rate because you have to login before you can view anything.

Finally, make some info centre icons as a design forum really should have every graphic completed, and change the text you have used on the text to image to something more unique and professional.

So, this version needs big improvements, it just lacks what made VS so long ago. ;)

6/10

Duality.

Duality. Avatar

August 2005
I like it actually.

It has a good scheme to it, great graphics and great coding.

I gave alot of my suggestions at VS ;)

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
a l i e n, I'm surprised its your very first post that you haven't advertised in, congradulations.

Duality.

Duality. Avatar

August 2005
thanks?

Mulan

Mulan Avatar
Hello world!

Official Member

September 2005
The header area is very well designed and coded, which I think distracts people from the rather bland body. This is good though, as you have achieved what most others haven't. A good first impression. The login rollover isn't working by the way.

One problem is the color scheme. It's average, with dull shades of purple which frankly dull my mood (perhaps for others as well), and pops of yellowish-orange for contrast. Make the links, X and >> (On/Off), and if possible the Topics/Posts yellow-orange for more contrast, and perhaps choose purple with more...umph.

Clicky.

The content was well done. It's interesting to see that you have divided up your coding into Client Side Coding and Server Side Coding, as well as that you have a Photography board. Certainly make some boards visible so we can see what your forum is like and how people interact!

;)

:: rate 3 ::

Best wishes.

Last Edit: Sept 26, 2005 23:33:26 GMT by Mulan
Sincerely,
Mulan

newBookmarkLockedFalling