Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Whelp... Just finished my IPB, and opened it to the public yester evening... rates, and comments very welcome:

IS Forum

Thanks in advance. :)

P16Studio: 80% Complete

nooki

nooki Avatar

July 2006
Very simple and nice :)
I like the colors but perhaps you could make the colors more brighter...or atleast a bet.
The designed could be worked out a bet well.
And the Banner with the menu buttons could be made better.Other wise looks great! :)
:: rate 3 ::

Official Rating By Nooki

Last Edit: Sept 20, 2005 23:13:07 GMT by nooki

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I'm changing the nav to buttons, but not the colors... when i recolor i'm just going to make a all new one :P, thanks for the input... but as far as the design goes... could you maybe look for a better one so i know what i'm going after? All the ones i found don't look as good as mine (sorry if i sound full-of-it :P), but i really can't find a better IPB Skin... even invisionize Admins agree :D.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Thats why you should be like me and get mine from the IPB Forign sites :P

Proxima Centauri

Proxima Centauri Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
You have used the colours well here, and the colour scheme isnt overused. The banner is excellent and your on/off icons are good. Nothing really needs improving, just keep posting and advertising, and your forum could be succesful.

:)

p16.Hamirick

p16.Hamirick  Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Thanks :)... appreciate that very much. And about me being inactive here... i'm sorry everyone, but with school, work, and IS/ISF(my site), i haven't had any spare time hardly... i've only got to post about 4 times on all the forums i visit in the last 1-2 weeks... so my apologies especially to CD and Xylish (popo).

newBookmarkLockedFalling