Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
This sad news is very well known among the Proboards community: it is the death of Cody, or California. The administrator and coder of SoCal. (you can see the website in our affiliates)

His death shocked the community. He is a prominent coder with an altruistic attitude in serving the community and making proboards a better forum than others. Not only that, he is also Chris' dearest mentor and friend.

For more information about the sad news, click here to view the thread in SoCal, California's forum.

Studio Zero salutes to you Cody.

-Joe
-Team Studio

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
May you Rest In Peace, California. I salute to you.

- SonicX

Last Edit: Jun 15, 2006 3:07:23 GMT by Zero Insanity

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
You were a good guy. Rest in peace.
Thanks, Kay!

dave625

dave625 Avatar

Male

June 2006
R.I.P california. :( i saw you on proboards support helpin your head off. to see you gone is, well, unreal... :(

Snowfall

Snowfall Avatar
Web developer in the making

Official Member

February 2006
Beyond words i must say, at 19...its just...wrong.

Loving the site Studio Zero keep up the good work.

Singular

Singular Avatar
v4 Studios :: Coming Soon

Dedicated Member

September 2005
Corey, I feel sorry for you and everyone that knew you. So young, and so important to many people lives. Rest in peace man. :'(

Last Edit: Jun 15, 2006 2:35:10 GMT by Singular
Further Solutions :: Hosting :: Scripts :: Templates
furthersolutions.com

v4 Studios - Coming soon

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
i'm.... speachless....

kinda came suddenly and out of nowhere.....

R.I.P. california, one the of the best pb coders, and one of the nicest admins of a proboard.
k

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
I know i didn't get to know you very well cody, but after looking through your published work you are without a shadow of a doubt one of the best coders PB has ever seen and your parting will certainly hit the community hard but hopefully not in vein, lets hope coders continue to follow your legacy and keep your dreams alive.

Rest in peace brother.

hpmad

hpmad Avatar

September 2005
You are definitely a great coder. Now that you're gone, I actually remember how much you helped me out. I've never thought about it until now. Thanks, Cody. I wish we knew each other.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, everyone should know my thoughts on this, as I was one of the main people to break the news, and the first to receive the notice from his mother....

Cali was a mentor/teacher, and a friend to myself. He helped me become better and improve, and he did so in a way that I'm surprised he didn't teach at an institute. Cody was a genius when it came to coding, and what he did amazed many.

HE shall never be forgotten, so Rest in Peace Cody.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I didn't know him, but it's always sad to hear something like this happen. Rest in peace.

Singular

Singular Avatar
v4 Studios :: Coming Soon

Dedicated Member

September 2005
Big loss for me. He got me to write codes and without him, I wouldn't code and wouldn't have my website or anything. Rest in peace again.
Further Solutions :: Hosting :: Scripts :: Templates
furthersolutions.com

v4 Studios - Coming soon

newBookmarkLockedFalling