Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Maybe you could tell us some more about the pictures, that could help us rate them.
They're all really nice shots, some better than others. But you have to look for good lighting and better angle sometimes, and make sure that there is nothing else in the photo that would disturb your main focus of the picture.
This one for example: www.deviantart.com/view/30783344/
The little waterfall and the log, that would be the main focus you should go for, but the small bush on the right side is kind of disturbing with it, so maybe if you moved the camera a little bit more to the left or chose another angle, it would turn out better.

Overall nice shots. :: rate 3 ::

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
I like them. :) Very mind soothing.

I really like the angle you've shot the majority of your photos from. They are at a nice angle, with everything fitting into it.

A problem with some of your photos, is that you need a main focal point. Take This As an example. It looks as if the main focal point is that branch in the center. I'd maybe zoom in a bit onto the focal point.

The photos really remind me of the nice nature. I think a few more shots of a lighter nature environment would complement the album. If you do want them as a set album.

Not much else to rate on your photography, aside from good job. :)

Final Rate: :: rate 4 ::

Keep it up!

newBookmarkLockedFalling