Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
animeuni.net

animeuni.net/forums

Tell me what ya think, kiddies >:(

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
I shall rate each product seperately.

I will begin with the website.

The navigation menu is truly the strong point. It has a really nice inset, topped of with some nice reflective colours. The text could have been extended a bit, perhaps two pixel sizes bigger.

The banner has not been made too well. For starters, it is far too short. Though i normally prefer smaller headers, in this case a larger one would do wonders. If you have chosen renders, which I would not recomend, you need to make them blend far more.

The inner area is not bad. The side bars have some nice gradients, and colours., though if they remain, the nav bar could be a bit darker all together.

The inside area with "Anime Unvierse" is a very big downpoint. That one portion is what completely downgrades the website. You need to remove that large dropshadow, and preferably change the font of it too.

There isn't much else to rate. overall, I would not consider this a very well made website, however, it does have some nice potential going in.

Now the forum....

All in all, the forum is very subtiantially busy. I quite like the gradients, and how everything has been put together as it has. Personally I don't have much to rate in it.

The header could be better, again. The render could blend a lot more, and you should try add more to it, rather then having such blank space

So overall, it is a far better design than the website, but both have potential to be very well made.

newBookmarkLockedFalling