Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Hey people - LLAMA v2 is out!!!

:)

RATE HERE: CLICKY

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Very ncie i msut say :o Quite the unique look oyu've got there.

You may get a cool look if oyu add head and abse images to the newsfader :)

The gradient on the News Fader Title sticks out a little too much... i would suggest using the same one you use for your titlebg.

Add head/base images to the login table at the bototm of the main page.

Put the shoutbox in a table with head and base images.

Make your affiliates table wider and add head anse base images to it.

Really not liking the color of the head/abse images of the mini-profile :P

OVerall not bad. I'll give it a....

4.5/5 :)
k

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
:: rate 3 ::

I know that seems like a low rating, but there's good reason for it.

1) I like the Header, that's pretty nice looking. But I suggest that you make the color of the "v2" match the rest of the colors.
2) That's the other thing, the colors, don't go together all that well. You've got a good thing going with the black, and glowing green, but then to have the boards white, and the staff colors as they are...it just looks bad. But those are things that can be fixed. I suggest looking into changing them.
3) I agree with Fredy, your News Fader needs a header and base image. But, that's one thing that most forums don't even use anymore...the news fader. But that's your forums decision.
4) Also keep in mind that to keep the forum under control you don't necessarily need to have an admin moderate almost every board. Admins have power with or without their name there. :)

I'd like to really see some color changes, but that's just a suggestion. I think your forum has some potential. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
kay said:

I know that seems like a low rating, but there's good reason for it.

1) I like the Header, that's pretty nice looking. But I suggest that you make the color of the "v2" match the rest of the colors.
2) That's the other thing, the colors, don't go together all that well. You've got a good thing going with the black, and glowing green, but then to have the boards white, and the staff colors as they are...it just looks bad. But those are things that can be fixed. I suggest looking into changing them.
3) I agree with Fredy, your News Fader needs a header and base image. But, that's one thing that most forums don't even use anymore...the news fader. But that's your forums decision.
4) Also keep in mind that to keep the forum under control you don't necessarily need to have an admin moderate almost every board. Admins have power with or without their name there. :)

I'd like to really see some color changes, but that's just a suggestion. I think your forum has some potential. :)

thank you for the suggestions - i'm going to work on all those points. whew! this was the first entire skin i made so bumpy roads are expected. But thanks a lot.

:)

~~~ FREDY i'd have loved a 4.8 instead of 4.5!!

:P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
<_< i could have been mean and jsut given you a 4! so be happy :P lol
k

newBookmarkLockedFalling