Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Officers at War is back and is incorporated with Ping Park for twice the retarded fun. XD

pingpark.proboards88.com/index.cgi

Rates and Comments appreciated.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
My first thought when I saw it was simply wow. I was in love with the concept at first sight. Honestly, I haven't seen any real, unique board concepts in ages, but this just made my day.

Overall, the colors blend in extremely nicely with the dark blue you've used in the background.

First, the banner seems very intriguing to me, but I think it'd look more creative if you were to use something different, or make something different, to represent the "carnival of joy," noticing that it doesn't necessarily have to be the carnival we see in the fairs.

Second, in your primary menu you buttons, I suggest changing the light blue rollover to the type of orange you have for administrator user names.

Thirdly, there needs to be some sort of a border separating your board information, especially the number of posts and threads in each board, which looks squeezed in. I'd suggest using a light blue border on top of the dark blue background, except with a slight dark shade on top of it to blend in more nicely. Also, why don't you use the rest of the menu area on the left to put the announcements? It would look more unique and I think it'd work out quite nicely.

For 16 members, there is definitely a lot of activity going on, especially from all of the staff, so keep that up. :)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
aznx said:
My first thought when I saw it was simply wow. I was in love with the concept at first sight. Honestly, I haven't seen any real, unique board concepts in ages, but this just made my day.

Overall, the colors blend in extremely nicely with the dark blue you've used in the background.

First, the banner seems very intriguing to me, but I think it'd look more creative if you were to use something different, or make something different, to represent the "carnival of joy," noticing that it doesn't necessarily have to be the carnival we see in the fairs.

Second, in your primary menu you buttons, I suggest changing the light blue rollover to the type of orange you have for administrator user names.

Thirdly, there needs to be some sort of a border separating your board information, especially the number of posts and threads in each board, which looks squeezed in. I'd suggest using a light blue border on top of the dark blue background, except with a slight dark shade on top of it to blend in more nicely. Also, why don't you use the rest of the menu area on the left to put the announcements? It would look more unique and I think it'd work out quite nicely.

For 16 members, there is definitely a lot of activity going on, especially from all of the staff, so keep that up. :)

Thanks for the kind words, I'd reply to your rate on SSD, but I don;t have an account there. =P

We'll definitely take your rate into consideration, although as we get a few more members I'll take a poll to see whether it's better to begin coding version II or improve version I more.

newBookmarkLockedFalling