Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sunjo

Sunjo Avatar

Official Member

February 2007
Made it for the mAsDesigns shop. Going to sell it for 20-30$ at least.
First one I've ever made

Last Edit: Feb 22, 2007 13:41:49 GMT by Sunjo

Playing in the dirt
We find the seeds of doubt
Don't water them with your tears
Don't think about all the years
You'd rather be without

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Wow this is a great website layout and i'd certainly consider using it on any sites of mine. I'll work my way down from the top. Because of the copyrighting on the banner [which is a good idea, I might add] it's hard to see some of the little effects that you have used on it. Howevere it adds to the techie feel, which is good. One thing I do suggest is some sort of menu on the side, maybe room for a shoutbox and/or poll, and make the width larger. The blue streak image down the sides of each box is great, just totally adds to the techy feel and reminds us that this is not just a black template. The buttons [affiliates, navigation etc.] are sweet, the blue light coming down effect again remind us that there's blue in the template and add to the feel already created by the rest of the template. I'd give it a 4.5/5 well done, keep up the good work and good luck. :)

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Very nice, this website layout is very well put together. i love the colors you use in the layout. if i had a website i would use this layout. very nice work.

:: rate 5 ::

Sunjo

Sunjo Avatar

Official Member

February 2007
Thank you. :)

Playing in the dirt
We find the seeds of doubt
Don't water them with your tears
Don't think about all the years
You'd rather be without

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
It looks nice, but lacks the love. :D It really needs to have some different icons than having all the tops of the boxes the same. >.> As it is now maybe $1, if not a free template.

newBookmarkLockedFalling